Pokemon Forever
[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~ - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~ (/Thread-SHOP-OPEN-HA-Outlet-The-Premier-Hidden-Ability-Shop-New-FC-For-Returning-Customers)

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - wartty - Oct 19, 2017

@Dangerbone lol thanks for telling me were trying to get more users on the site so I was just wondering xP if your still around we could do the trade now??

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - Dangerbone - Oct 19, 2017

(Oct 19, 2017, 06:41 PM)wartty Wrote: @Dangerbone lol thanks for telling me were trying to get more users on the site so I was just wondering xP if your still around we could do the trade now??

Sure, I can hop into Festival Plaza right now

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - wartty - Oct 19, 2017

@Dangerbone Kay just finished eating I'll add you up and head online

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - Dangerbone - Oct 19, 2017

@wartty Thanks a million!

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - peplu - Oct 20, 2017

Hi @wartty!

I'm looking for the following hidden abilities: Pikipek, Crabrawler, Cutiefly, Mudbray, Dewpider, Morelul, Stufful, Bownsweet, Sandygast, Togedemaru and Bruxish.
If they have some egg moves it would be nice.

I can offer you 11 rare candies or almost any gen1-6 mon with 4 egg moves, 5ivs and hidden ability.
For example Scyther with defog, reversal, batton pass and endure.

o/

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - wartty - Oct 20, 2017

@peplu good to see you again :p I could do a package deal for 11 mons but id like to set up a date for the trade cause a lot of the time people request these big orders then never log on for months xP not that I'm saying your gonna do that but could you give me some more examples of these HA eggmoves babies you mentioned??

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - peplu - Oct 20, 2017

(Oct 20, 2017, 09:26 AM)wartty Wrote: @peplu good to see you again :p I could do a package deal for 11 mons but id like to set up a date for the trade cause a lot of the time people request these big orders then never log on for months xP not that I'm saying your gonna do that but could you give me some more examples of these HA eggmoves babies you mentioned??
@wartty 

Nice, my timezone is UTC+2. Just let me know when you're ready Wink

It took me a while, but I've listed all egg moves I can breed here.

O/

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - wartty - Oct 20, 2017

@peplu Id probably recommend some kinda of color coding so its not such an imposing wall of text xP so youve got all the HA from gen 1-6?? theres a couple im missing.... Its always better to trade pokemon for pokemon so tonight ill figure out exactly which ones im missing and get back to you about that... Thank you this is one of the best offers anyones ever given me in this thread :'D do apricorn/dreamballs matter at all to you?

(Oct 20, 2017, 12:46 PM)wartty Wrote: @peplu Id probably recommend some kinda of color coding so its not such an imposing wall of text xP so youve got all the HA from gen 1-6?? theres a couple im missing.... Its always better to trade pokemon for pokemon so tonight ill figure out exactly which ones im missing and get back to you about that... Thank you this is one of the best offers anyones ever given me in this thread :'D do apricorn/dreamballs matter at all to you?
@wartty 

yay! Nah I don't mind about balls, only egg moves, abilities and stats Wink
But I also have many breedjects in Dream Balls and some in apricorn balls if you're interested.
The only ball I really like is Timer Ball :p

PS: I'll format the list Wink
PS2: It's a bit buggy but, here is the formated list.

RE: HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ Always Updating ~ - Frostbite25 - Oct 20, 2017

Oh my goodness I am so sorry for not replying sooner! I got a bit caught up in a family emergency and totally forgot about it!
I looked and the only thing you may be interested in is a fast ball Jangmo-o but if you don't ant that then we can just use rare candies instead! Sorry again agh!