Pokemon Forever
[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~ - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~ (/Thread-SHOP-OPEN-HA-Outlet-The-Premier-Hidden-Ability-Shop-New-FC-For-Returning-Customers)

RE: HA Outlet: YOUR One Stop Hidden Ability Shop! ~ALWAYS UPDATING~ - Baum55 - Jan 21, 2017

(Jan 21, 2017, 02:16 PM)Baum55 Wrote:
(Jan 21, 2017, 01:36 PM)wartty Wrote: @Baum55 id love a friend ball exeggcutie and a moon meowth Smile props for trying out HA rattata btw might be interested in one of those breedjects when you done <3

That's sound great. I'll breed a exeggcutie and meowth for you and notify you. Smile

I got both ready for you and that with the breedject sounds interesting. Just say when a trade fits the best for you. Today I'll be for the next 3 hours awake.

RE: HA Outlet: YOUR One Stop Hidden Ability Shop! ~ALWAYS UPDATING~ - wartty - Jan 22, 2017

@Baum55 lol well im gonna sleep now but i shouldd be back in 6-8 hours if we can make that work

RE: HA Outlet: YOUR One Stop Hidden Ability Shop! ~ALWAYS UPDATING~ - Baum55 - Jan 22, 2017

(Jan 22, 2017, 01:25 AM)wartty Wrote: @Baum55 lol well im gonna sleep now but i shouldd be back in 6-8 hours if we can make that work
That's work for me. Then It's afternoon for me an I'm free.

RE: HA Outlet: YOUR One Stop Hidden Ability Shop! ~ALWAYS UPDATING~ - Baum55 - Jan 22, 2017

(Jan 22, 2017, 02:44 AM)Baum55 Wrote:
(Jan 22, 2017, 01:25 AM)wartty Wrote: @Baum55 lol well im gonna sleep now but i shouldd be back in 6-8 hours if we can make that work
That's work for me. Then It's afternoon for me an I'm free.
For me in 6-8 hours means 4-6 PM (CET). So, I'm relative free to go online.

RE: HA Outlet: YOUR One Stop Hidden Ability Shop! ~ALWAYS UPDATING~ - wartty - Jan 22, 2017

@Baum55 cool ill breed those guys for you right now Smile

(Jan 22, 2017, 09:02 AM)wartty Wrote: @Baum55 cool ill breed those guys for you right now Smile
Cool, I'll just lurking until you're ready.

i cant find your friend code, mind putting it on your profile so i can add you?

(Jan 22, 2017, 09:26 AM)wartty Wrote: i cant find your friend code, mind putting it on your profile so i can add you?
Oh sorry, I completely forgot this. You see that I'm new in this board. It's now in my profile and below.

Friendcode: 4210-5240-3353
Name: Serina

@Baum55 lo thought id give you the heads up :p got your guys done ill add you now and hope online ~

(Jan 22, 2017, 09:47 AM)wartty Wrote: @Baum55 lo thought id give you the heads up :p got your guys done ill add you now and hope online ~
@wartty See you at the plaza. I go now online.