Pokemon Forever
[S/M] What should I hunt for? - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: General Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General-Pokemon-Discussion)
+--- Thread: [S/M] What should I hunt for? (/Thread-SUN-MOON-What-should-I-hunt-for)

Pages: 1 2

What should I hunt for? - LuxrayLogan - Feb 8, 2017

Hi, I just got the shiny charm in Moon and I would like suggestions on what I should shiny hunt for? 

(Also I don't want to soft reset for shinys yet so please suggest 'mons that can be masuda'd or S.O.S'd.)

Thanks in advance!! Smile

RE: What should I hunt for? - Frost - Feb 8, 2017

(Feb 8, 2017, 06:20 PM)LuxrayLogan Wrote: Hi, I just got the shiny charm in Moon and I would like suggestions on what I should shiny hunt for? 

(Also I don't want to soft reset for shinys yet so please suggest 'mons that can be masuda'd or S.O.S'd.)

Eevee, Wishiwashi, or or Morelull :D

RE: What should I hunt for? - Ryokara - Feb 8, 2017

Shiny Salandit is definitely painful - but so rewarding!
Maybe, you'd even like to go for a female? If you don't care, I'd recommend Magic Guard Clefairy as your companion on this quest of never ending poison and Dragon Rage.

Apart from that, Sandygast and Mimikyu are pretty cool shinies as well! Here, I'd suggest Scrappy Pangoro - even though I didn't try to get my hands on them, yet!
But I really think it'd do a fine job nonetheless.

Hope I could deliver some inspiration. :p
Have fun hunting tho, whatever you'll go for!

RE: What should I hunt for? - LuxrayLogan - Feb 8, 2017

(Feb 8, 2017, 06:25 PM)Frost Wrote:
(Feb 8, 2017, 06:20 PM)LuxrayLogan Wrote: Hi, I just got the shiny charm in Moon and I would like suggestions on what I should shiny hunt for? 

Eevee, Wishiwashi, or or Morelull :D

Thank for the suggestions, I am definitely considering Eevee as a posable hunt.

(Feb 8, 2017, 06:28 PM)Ryokara Wrote: Shiny Salandit is definitely painful - but so rewarding!
Maybe, you'd even like to go for a female? If you don't care, I'd recommend Magic Guard Clefairy as your companion on this quest of never ending poison and Dragon Rage.

Apart from that, Sandygast and Mimikyu are pretty cool shinies as well! Here, I'd suggest Scrappy Pangoro - even though I didn't try to get my hands on them, yet!
But I really think it'd do a fine job nonetheless.

Hope I could deliver some inspiration. :p
Have fun hunting tho, whatever you'll go for!

Thank you also for your suggestion I was considering a Mimikyu hunt but my thought of using a mold breaker 'mon to not have to attack each one twice, but a scrappy 'mon I think would also be helpfull.

RE: What should I hunt for? - Zevyl - Feb 8, 2017

One of my favorite hunts is Rockruff, and one of my prized shinies is my shiny Tsareena that I got from a bouncesweet. If you get a chain past 30, then that bouncesweet will have a possibility of hidden ability and 4 guarenteed ivs. You could get a good battle poke right there, so that might be a possibility.

RE: What should I hunt for? - Ryokara - Feb 8, 2017

Pangoro also gets access to Arm Thrust, which will break its Disguise and finish it off in only one turn! :3
The only issue I see is that Mimikyu has access to mimic, which could be a pain if it chooses to copy Arm Thrust.
The animation (or, if disabled, the multiple times decreasing HP) would take a long time AND deal quite some damage, depending on Pangoro's level. Considering you have to watch every single breaking disguise to begin with. x_x

(Feb 8, 2017, 06:57 PM)Zevyl Wrote: One of my favorite hunts is Rockruff, and one of my prized shinies is my shiny Tsareena that I got from a bouncesweet. If you get a chain past 30, then that bouncesweet will have a possibility of hidden ability and 4 guarenteed ivs. You could get a good battle poke right there, so that might be a possibility.

I already have a shiny rockruff(it is one of my faveourite shinys this gen), but I do think shiny Tsareena looks really cool.

(Feb 8, 2017, 07:02 PM)Ryokara Wrote: Pangoro also gets access to Arm Thrust, which will break its Disguise and finish it off in only one turn! :3
The only issue I see is that Mimikyu has access to mimic, which could be a pain if it chooses to copy Arm Thrust.
The animation (or, if disabled, the multiple times decreasing HP) would take a long time AND deal quite some damage, depending on Pangoro's level. Considering you have to watch every single breaking disguise to begin with. x_x

I never even thought about arm thrust on Pangoro this info will be very helpful for a future hunt.

Thanks!!

RE: What should I hunt for? - bamman - Feb 9, 2017

probably one of the easiest hunts to go for is crabrawler cause he has no status moves (confusion, poison, paralysis etc) and all his moves are physical also his shiny is the best in the game