Pokemon Forever
[XY] LF: Friend Safari! - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: General Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General-Pokemon-Discussion)
+--- Thread: [XY] LF: Friend Safari! (/Thread-XY-LF-Friend-Safari)

LF: Friend Safari! - Mertzstache - Mar 3, 2017

Hey Guys! 

Looking for some friend safaris, but I'll add anyone and everyone!
I am looking specifically for a:
Fire safari - either ponyta or growlithe, and larvesta, and ninetails
electric safari - emolga or pachirisu
Water Safari - floatzel and azumarill or frogadier

my safari is 
Bug: Combee, Beautifly and Venamoth.

Please let me know if you'd like to exchange friend codes!!

RE: LF: Friend Safari! - Deluxio - Mar 4, 2017

Mine is a dragon safari with Fraxure, Dragonair, and Sliggoo
I'll leave my fc in here in case anyone else wants to add me too:
3282-2658-8075

RE: LF: Friend Safari! - Mertzstache - Mar 4, 2017

(Mar 4, 2017, 11:42 AM)Deluxio Wrote: 3282-2658-8075

Hey! just added you - add me back adn go online so we can get all 3 pokemon in the friend safari!

RE: LF: Friend Safari! - Deluxio - Mar 4, 2017

Totally forgot my fc is on the side lol

RE: LF: Friend Safari! - RedPotato - Mar 4, 2017

I honestly don't know what my safari is. I have a nasty feeling it's either poison or bug. I'm interested in adding you, @Deluxio (although I think I need your 3DS name as well?), but I'm happy to add you as well, @Mertzstache.

RE: LF: Friend Safari! - Mertzstache - Mar 5, 2017

(Mar 4, 2017, 05:46 PM)RedPotato Wrote: I honestly don't know what my safari is. I have a nasty feeling it's either poison or bug. I'm interested in adding you, @Deluxio (although I think I need your 3DS name as well?), but I'm happy to add you as well, @Mertzstache.

just added you! you have fighting type with meditite, sawk and to find out the third pokemon we both need to be on the pss at the same time Smile

RE: LF: Friend Safari! - RedPotato - Mar 5, 2017

I'll try to jump on and off for the rest of the day today in case I can spot you.

RE: LF: Friend Safari! - newvegas2 - Mar 7, 2017

I'm pretty sure my safari is steel type. Don't remember which pokemon I have in it so hopefully you can help me out with that. I'm happy to add all of you though as I currently only have access to one friend safari. FC: 4313-5044-2543
I'll try to add y'all and hopefully you add me back.Cool

RE: LF: Friend Safari! - Mertzstache - Mar 9, 2017

(Mar 7, 2017, 04:40 PM)newvegas2 Wrote: I'm pretty sure my safari is steel type. Don't remember which pokemon I have in it so hopefully you can help me out with that. I'm happy to add all of you though as I currently only have access to one friend safari. FC: 4313-5044-2543
I'll try to add y'all and hopefully you add me back.Cool

Your type is steel and your pokemon are skarmory and ferroseed.

Hey! I just added you - sorry I've been swamped recently. If you go on the PSS i can tell you what your third pokemon is!