Pokemon Forever
[ART] The Official JFlynn Art Thread~ - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: General (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General)
+--- Forum: Movies, Music, Anime, Art, Ect. (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Movies-Music-Anime-Art-Ect)
+--- Thread: [ART] The Official JFlynn Art Thread~ (/Thread-ART-The-Official-JFlynn-Art-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: The Official JFlynn Art Thread~ - Meganchu - Dec 15, 2014

New gijinka <3 Heres a sassy-natured Chandelure

[Image: 3DDJiy4.png]

RE: The Official JFlynn Art Thread~ - Nyatalie - Dec 15, 2014

wow megan :O what software do you use?

RE: The Official JFlynn Art Thread~ - Meganchu - Dec 19, 2014

I use Paint Tool Sai and a intuos tablet Smile

RE: The Official JFlynn Art Thread~ - Nyatalie - Dec 19, 2014

nice :D im not very good with paint tool sai tho, still learning :T

RE: The Official JFlynn Art Thread~ - HauntedHalo - Dec 24, 2014

Everyone's art here is sooo good haha.
I need to practice more I guess. The last art thing I actually did was my icon and that took forever.

RE: The Official JFlynn Art Thread~ - OozyGorilla - Dec 29, 2014

Not art in the traditional sense, but definitely fits in this category.

I've been making wallpapers for all pokemon using this "flat" type of style. I've seen a few people use this similar style and I decided to do my own take and just make a bunch of wallpapers. Here's just a few:

[Image: oaQ3Ux6.png]

[Image: UiA1gga.png]

[Image: HJrpIi3.png]

You can find all the ones I've done here.

I plan on going in order, but if you have a request for a specific Pokemon, let me know and I'll work on making it.

RE: The Official JFlynn Art Thread~ - UndyingUmbreon - Dec 30, 2014

(Dec 29, 2014, 10:37 PM)OozyGorilla Wrote: Not art in the traditional sense, but definitely fits in this category.

I've been making wallpapers for all pokemon using this "flat" type of style. I've seen a few people use this similar style and I decided to do my own take and just make a bunch of wallpapers. Here's just a few:

I plan on going in order, but if you have a request for a specific Pokemon, let me know and I'll work on making it.

These are super cool! Do you think you could do one of Umbreon? I've been needing a new wallpaper and would love to use one of these!

RE: The Official JFlynn Art Thread~ - SCf3 - Dec 30, 2014

(Dec 29, 2014, 10:37 PM)OozyGorilla Wrote: Not art in the traditional sense, but definitely fits in this category.

These are so cool! Have you posted any of them on /r/Pokemon? I feel like a lot of people would like them there. :D

RE: The Official JFlynn Art Thread~ - OozyGorilla - Dec 30, 2014

(Dec 30, 2014, 04:07 PM)SCf3 Wrote: These are so cool! Have you posted any of them on /r/Pokemon? I feel like a lot of people would like them there. :D

I don't actually have a reddit account, though I may have to change that...

RE: The Official JFlynn Art Thread~ - SCf3 - Dec 30, 2014

You definitely should... :D
If you end up doing it, post a link here so we can check it out!