Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] Christmas Giveaway - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Christmas Giveaway (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Christmas-Giveaway)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Christmas Giveaway - KousakaAki - Dec 28, 2014

Hi mate, the giveaway still on right ?, if it still on can Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, Groudon ,Keldeo and Darkrai ?.. also if u can. can get ho-oh for me. if not dont force urself tough.. thx in advance.. added you also.. even u cant give me.. just add me back so we can be friends..

IGN: Akira
FC: 2380-5231-2852

RE: Christmas Giveaway - Mada★Faker - Dec 28, 2014

Hey Jet! wouldn't be better to limit the number of pkmn u can ask for? I dont know how much time does it take to make and trade all those pkmn but my guess is that quite a long time...

This way lots of people would get a really nice christmas present instead of just a few...

That's my opinion though  kappa

P.D:  Im in page 7 and want all of them! But the ones i would like the most would be kyogre, thundurus, lugia, articuno, raikou and scizor!
IGN: Mada★Faker
FC: 1134-8863-0257

RE: Christmas Giveaway - Hero - Dec 28, 2014

Hey Jet, its Hero again, I wanted to bring up something I just noticed. In my request I believe I asked for a Mega Shiny Rayquaza, however the Rayquaza you gave me doesnt have its mega evolving attack, It only has D Dance, D claw, Brick break and EQ. Idk if you ran out of the mega ones or not, if you did its fine, just wanted to know if we could do a quick trade though and fix it when you get the chance. ~

RE: Christmas Giveaway - Troubleviawifi - Dec 28, 2014

Hey Man I think what you are doing here is awesome,

If you are still running this service and if you have enough time for me, may I please get a Zapdos and Lucario

Friend Code: 4613-7599-5240
IGN: Light

P.S. I will add your FC so please add mine if you have the time Smile

RE: Christmas Giveaway - OwChoLoCo - Dec 28, 2014

Japanese Ditto Breloom LUGIA and Greninja please shiny and 6 iv would be amazing my ign is owen and fc to the left sorry this is a little late please accept still Smile

Thanks so much!

RE: Christmas Giveaway - bsaet - Dec 28, 2014

Hey dude u should try to get some one to help u because it seems like you are laying on the trades

RE: Christmas Giveaway - GigouZ - Dec 28, 2014

Santa Claus is real!
Could you trade a japanese 6iv shiny ditto with me and if possible could it have a destiny knot?
And an entei, darkrai, celebi and if u have a mew, could you clone one for me, I have always wanted one.
Its a little late but, Merry Chrismas and Happy New Yearr!! You made my day.
FC: 3926-5579-1695
IGN: GigouZ
Thanks a lot Smile

RE: Christmas Giveaway - Kepin - Dec 28, 2014

hi Smile can i get Thundurus, Entei, Terrakion, Keldeo, Raikou and Breloom if possible? sorry if its a lot. thank you :D
FC: 1263-7089-2690
IGN: Kepin

RE: Christmas Giveaway - Wavehawk - Dec 28, 2014

If this not too much.

Rayquaza(6iv shiny, Mega) Latios, Latias, Japanese 6iv Ditto, Groudon, Mewtwo, Thundurus, Raikou, Zekrom, Greninga, Charizard, pidgey.

Thank You I Appreciated It.

IGN: Winton
FC: 2320-6170-5368

RE: Christmas Giveaway - Quadrify - Dec 28, 2014

Latios, Groudon, Mewtwo, Darkrai, Keldeo, Celebi, Japanese 6iv Ditto

Thanks in advance much appreciated. Happy Holidays Smile
IGN: Dennis
FC: 3583 - 1117 - 7589