Pokemon Forever
Forum Battle Nights - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Battle Requests (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Battle-Requests)
+--- Thread: Forum Battle Nights (/Thread-VGC-Forum-Battle-Nights)

RE: Forum Battle Nights - Shifu - Jan 11, 2015

Yeah Mega Venusaur so evil :3
And also @Eckley damn boy i was like hell yeah eckley is gonna bring em pain and after you lost i was like , well i guess it is time to sleep :D I kept myself awake just for your sake and you let me down ! o:
Mega Lopunny is so kawaii °^° I absolutely love that pkmn :3

RE: Forum Battle Nights - evilsabre - Jan 11, 2015

ok guys after sleeping on it i've been thinking of maybe using mega chomp, mega gardevoir, mega mawille, mega blaziken, mega absol or mega lucario

What do you guys think i should try 1st? :P

RE: Forum Battle Nights - Ozzy - Jan 11, 2015

Blaziken or Gardevoir!

RE: Forum Battle Nights - tygaa2 - Jan 11, 2015

I used mega gardevoir at the end of vgc 14 when it got hyper voice and its very strong I enjoyed playing with mega hardy

hypervoice
psychic/psychock
hidden power ground
protect
is a real cool move set. HP ground will put a hurting on the steel pokemon that Hyper Voice can't hit for much damage

Mega Lucario for the Style Points :3

(Jan 11, 2015, 04:22 AM)tygaa2 Wrote: I used mega gardevoir at the end of vgc 14 when it got hyper voice and its very strong I enjoyed playing with mega hardy

hypervoice
psychic/psychock
hidden power ground
protect
is a real cool move set. HP ground will put a hurting on the steel pokemon that Hyper Voice can't hit for much damage

i was thinking going with

hypervoice
psyshock/psychic
shadow ball (since metagross and aegislash take SE damage from it and bisharp takes neutral from hypervoice anyway meaning only common steel i can't really handle is heatran but it often carries air balloon or the berry anyway)
protect

i'm just not sure about the nature or ev spread i'm thinking i need at bare min 20 points in speed if i go modest that makes most sense to me given the 165 base special attack so that i always outspeed adamant bisharp and regular metagross but i dno if i should go higher or invest in bulk.

i'm just struggling with working out a reliable way to get her 100 base speed and poor defense stat to do work seriously why does she gain 20 att on mega why couldn't it be 20 def or 20 more speed.....

Modest
EV: 204-0-44-48-0-212

always lives Life Orb Brave Bird from Adamant Talonflame
2 hit KO most Mega Kang with hypervioice
speed Ev make it faster than Mega Venasuar, Mega Gyarados,

I would def run HP ground over shadow ball but they both could work. HP ground also helps VS mega mawile

A tailwind user on the team would also help mega Gardy outspeed some of the other megas that it normally can't

(Jan 11, 2015, 04:56 AM)tygaa2 Wrote: EV: 204-0-44-48-0-212

Lives Life Orb Brave Bird from Talon flame
2 hit KO most Mega Kang with hypervioice
speed Ev make it faster than Mega Venasuar, Mega Gyarados,

I would def run HP ground over shadow ball but they poke could work. HP ground also helps VS mega mawile

yea forgot mawille.... grrr i really hate breeding for hidden powers though XD

@evilsabre powersaves can do it with the click of a few buttons

Breeding for Hp is really annoying Kappa