Pokemon Forever
Forum Battle Nights - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Battle Requests (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Battle-Requests)
+--- Thread: Forum Battle Nights (/Thread-VGC-Forum-Battle-Nights)

RE: Forum Battle Nights - evilsabre - Jan 11, 2015

(Jan 11, 2015, 05:02 AM)tygaa2 Wrote: @evilsabre powersaves can do it with the click of a few buttons

i don't powersave for my main teams at all in case i want to use them at official tournaments + i also like to think i put the work in to get my competitive mons rather than just edited them etc

Edit: gona a make a new thread so i can make a poll i think

RE: Forum Battle Nights - Shifu - Jan 11, 2015

Yeah we discussed yesterday the Topic of Powersaved Pkmn at Official Tournaments, guess they are allowed because you cannot proof they are Powersaved

RE: Forum Battle Nights - Eckley - Jan 11, 2015

@Evil You could try a Mega Chomp sand team, since rain is pretty popular right now, you could try and stop them with sand

@Shifu I'm sorry for letting you down. I'm still new to VGC so I'm still moving pokemon around on my team to get the best coverage. Thanks for staying up to watch my battle though :D

(Jan 11, 2015, 05:36 AM)Shifu Wrote: Yeah  we discussed yesterday the Topic of Powersaved Pkmn at Official Tournaments, guess they are allowed because you cannot proof they are Powersaved

yes but if they are able to ever detect them they will banned hence why most of the top trainers SR for their perfect legends just in case powersaves are detected at a major event.

True dat but I guess that will take quite some time anyways. Just like there will be always hacks you can use in games there will be also Powersaves. Just as the detection methods progress the Saves and Hacks do aswell. It is just a race you might never win or which might never end :D
@Eckley Np so am I , today is my second tournament but the first big one i participate in ! :D

RE: Forum Battle Nights - Eckley - Jan 11, 2015

This is why I try not to use legends in the first place. I haven't got a problem breeding for competitive pokemon, but I don't like sitting around for days trying to SR for a perfect legend

@Shifu Good luck in the tournament :D

I think I'm going to take a break from tournaments after today's one, just so I can build a new team that I've been thinking of

I do it in my free time , thinking about new Teams. Got already 2 new ones, one is as far as i can see extremely strong the other one just made today :D
Yeah it is annoying but i doubt that the majority of ppl who use legs SR for them, except the ones who use perfect HP on theirs Kappa
It is just something you gotta get along with if you aim high i suppose, that is just sth i know from a lot of games. If you want to be the best you gotta use what is the best :D

RE: Forum Battle Nights - Eeveeli - Jan 11, 2015

Wow i missed so much, this is what you get from playing ToS with Justin and other people until 6am. Time to read everything back Kappa

Also im thinking about buying powersaves myself too. I hope i can help more people with that :p

Powersaves really make your live easier in this game, even tho I breed 90% of my Pkmn myself I do own 10% Powersaved I suppose :D

your all filthy cheaters :P