Pokemon Forever
Forum Battle Nights - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Battle Requests (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Battle-Requests)
+--- Thread: Forum Battle Nights (/Thread-VGC-Forum-Battle-Nights)

RE: Forum Battle Nights - Eckley - Jan 13, 2015

If you can't get one, I'll be more than happy to power save one for you. I'd need to breed it for it to be tradable, so the one I give you will be legit

RE: Forum Battle Nights - Shifu - Jan 13, 2015

So you admit hacking Kappa

RE: Forum Battle Nights - ChaseInfinity - Jan 13, 2015

(Jan 13, 2015, 04:28 PM)Eckley Wrote: If you can't get one, I'll be more than happy to power save one for you. I'd need to breed it for it to be tradable, so the one I give you will be legit

thanks, it would help alot i wish alot of these pokemon had their hidden ability avalible

(Jan 13, 2015, 04:28 PM)Shifu Wrote: So you admit hacking Kappa

i'm just getting the ability ill do that rest breeding Wink
i usually dont like to use something like powersaves but im not trying to make an entire team and this is like one of the only times i will use it

RE: Forum Battle Nights - Eckley - Jan 13, 2015

I know,.it's annoying when you can't get the ability you need

Well yes and no. I use power saves to get HA pokemon or maybe change the gender to make breeding an egg move quicker rather than look for the pokemon I need as a female.
I actually still breed and EV train (I actually found a shiny oddish while ev training earlier :D)

You dirty little legit Player ;*

RE: Forum Battle Nights - SiegfriedWylder - Jan 13, 2015

(Jan 13, 2015, 04:35 PM)Eckley Wrote: I know,.it's annoying when you can't get the ability you need

Well yes and no. I use power saves to get HA pokemon or maybe change the gender to make breeding an egg move quicker rather than look for the pokemon I need as a female.
I actually still breed and EV train (I actually found a shiny oddish while ev training earlier :D)

How do you powersave to get the HA? I didn't think that was a thing.

(Jan 13, 2015, 05:24 PM)SiegfriedWylder Wrote:
(Jan 13, 2015, 04:35 PM)Eckley Wrote: I know,.it's annoying when you can't get the ability you need

How do you powersave to get the HA?  I didn't think that was a thing.

hopefully if not im gonna be in the trading reddit for a while :P

Guess you should simply but the Farming Gloves on Kappa

RE: Forum Battle Nights - SiegfriedWylder - Jan 13, 2015

Too bad GL is down... I can't get any rating battles in. TnT