Pokemon Forever
Forum Battle Nights - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Battle Requests (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Battle-Requests)
+--- Thread: Forum Battle Nights (/Thread-VGC-Forum-Battle-Nights)

RE: Forum Battle Nights - tygaa2 - Jan 4, 2015

(Jan 4, 2015, 12:56 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 12:54 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: @animekid7 I was very disappointed at the announcement of vgc15 when I saw legendarys were allowed. I liked vgc 14 more because of the lack of them. Eventually I gave in tho and accepted them on my team.
i would have been that bad if his thunderous didnt survive at like 1 hp to my brave bird Sad

That's just plain out bad luck

RE: Forum Battle Nights - Eeveeli - Jan 4, 2015

Anime is having bad damage-rolls too? [Image: 1.0]

Also I agree with the legendary-thing! I dislike those genies but I have to use them in my teams (currently i'm running a Heatran and Lando-T from the most used legendaries) so that I have at least a chance to win. :c

RE: Forum Battle Nights - evilsabre - Jan 4, 2015

no you don't eeveeli my team yesterday proved it can be done without legends Smile

RE: Forum Battle Nights - ChaseInfinity - Jan 4, 2015

one reason for me not wanting to put legendaris on my team is unless i want to SR a million times the only other way is to cheat them in with powersaves, now im not against powersaves but i dont like it and i get more satisfaction knowing i breed those pokemon

Yea it can be done but you have more chance to win when you run Legendaries. Like with Kiev's team the week before. :P (Well don't count the two battles against me with this please! xD)

but u had landerous and heatran (M-latias doesn't count) a bad trainer blames his/her pokemon :P

While a good trainer knows their limits and how and when to utilize them admittedly i was expecting to have to sack gallade on that turn and pray he lived 1 attack he definitely surprised me there

Hey i'm not blaming my pokemon for my lost! I knew I was playing bad, that lost against penguin destroyed my inner pokemonmaster-spirit :P

But yea I should try to make a non-legendary team again one day. This was just a quick back-up plan for the tourney of yesterday :P (Also that 2HP thing was just horrible [Image: 1.0]

i'm gona run a calc on that there had to atleast be a chance to 1hko

ermm wat was the latis spread?

Edit: and i might upload both battle vids here after i battle icey if that's alright with you eeveeli Smile and if you want help making a non legend team i can try Smile

It wasn't a 1hko in the first place but that 2HP was just nasty xD

"252 SpA Latias-Mega Shadow Ball vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Gallade-Mega: 88-104 (61.1 - 72.2%)"

I just got unlucky on my damage-roll and yea I don't mind if you do :D

RE: Forum Battle Nights - Eckley - Jan 4, 2015

I think I'm having a mental breakdown trying to tweak my team