Pokemon Forever
Forum Battle Nights - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Battle Requests (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Battle-Requests)
+--- Thread: Forum Battle Nights (/Thread-VGC-Forum-Battle-Nights)

RE: Forum Battle Nights - ChaseInfinity - Jan 4, 2015

To be able to be friends with TeamForum you must sacrifice your first born child to Lord Goomy Kappa

RE: Forum Battle Nights - evilsabre - Jan 4, 2015

(Jan 4, 2015, 04:26 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 04:24 PM)Eckley Wrote: I haven't had my battle yet icey Kappa

Animekid did. I was expecting him to own it. Guy is really good battler so its a little strange.

so's coroal though he really knows his stuff and i watched the replay it was pure top tier spam and thunderous really upset anime's team Sad

RE: Forum Battle Nights - Eeveeli - Jan 4, 2015

Are we going to do a ritual again? Kappa

RE: Forum Battle Nights - Eckley - Jan 4, 2015

(Jan 4, 2015, 04:32 PM)evilsabre Wrote:

Animekid did. I was expecting him to own it. Guy is really good battler so its a little strange.

so's coroal though he really knows his stuff and i watched the replay it was pure top tier spam and thunderous really upset anime's team Sad

Did he have a team of legends?

another thing that made me lose was that intimidate i would have no doubt one show that landerous

RE: Forum Battle Nights - mitchmaster24 - Jan 4, 2015

I'm just a normal person lmao when Justin streams I'm there sometimes at the replay sometimes here but uh yay battles

im an ok battler i lose way to much but im getting better last year i didnt use any OU pokemon but i was just being stuborn

(Jan 4, 2015, 04:32 PM)Eckley Wrote:

He had a thunderous, landerous lead

RE: Forum Battle Nights - evilsabre - Jan 4, 2015

(Jan 4, 2015, 04:32 PM)Eckley Wrote:

thunderous, landerous, sylveon and mawille were the 4 he used so all top tier picks tbh

RE: Forum Battle Nights - Eckley - Jan 4, 2015

(Jan 4, 2015, 04:36 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:

im an ok battler i lose way to much but im getting better last year i didnt use any OU pokemon but i was just being stuborn

This. Considering I've been battle vgc for less than a month, I think I'll eventually get decent at it. I know I lost pretty badly yesterday, but I'll just you that as a learning curve. I'm probably going to start using legends as well. There's a reason they're used, it's because they're good!