Pokemon Forever
Forum Battle Nights - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Battle Requests (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Battle-Requests)
+--- Thread: Forum Battle Nights (/Thread-VGC-Forum-Battle-Nights)

RE: Forum Battle Nights - evilsabre - Jan 4, 2015

(Jan 4, 2015, 04:38 PM)Eckley Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 04:36 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 04:26 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 04:24 PM)Eckley Wrote: I haven't had my battle yet icey Kappa

Animekid did. I was expecting him to own it. Guy is really good battler so its a little strange.

im an ok battler i lose way to much but im getting better last year i didnt use any OU pokemon but i was just being stuborn

This. Considering I've been battle vgc for less than a month, I think I'll eventually get decent at it. I know I lost pretty badly yesterday, but I'll just you that as a learning curve. I'm probably going to start using legends as well. There's a reason they're used, it's because they're good!

I think this aptly describes all of us except i'm not using legends yet their a pain to get...

RE: Forum Battle Nights - Eckley - Jan 4, 2015

GG mitch! Totally forgot raichu gets lightningrod :P

RE: Forum Battle Nights - mitchmaster24 - Jan 4, 2015

(Jan 4, 2015, 04:50 PM)Eckley Wrote: GG mitch! Totally forgot raichu gets lightningrod :P

This was my first time with Lucario and this team so I was trying it out butnif you wanna go again I'm fine with that! Whenever you see me online that means I'm up for a battle!

RE: Forum Battle Nights - ChaseInfinity - Jan 4, 2015

you guys liked my Swoobat build, ive been trying to submit it for ages but skillswap was a tutor move and i had to wait until ORAS came out Smile

Quote:I think this aptly describes all of us except i'm not using legends yet their a pain to get...
I don't use power saves for normal pokemon, but I do with legends because I don't want to sit there SRing for ages. I don't really like using legends in general, the unless it's an ubers match, but if they make my vgc team work, I'll have to stop being stuborn and use them.
You seem to be getting by without them though evil :D

RE: Forum Battle Nights - Eeveeli - Jan 4, 2015

I was pretty decent in VGC2014 but I still need to figure out how VGC2015 works, so many new pokemons are added. I'm just lost xD

(Jan 4, 2015, 04:51 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 04:50 PM)Eckley Wrote: GG mitch! Totally forgot raichu gets lightningrod :P

This was my first time with Lucario and this team so I was trying it out butnif you wanna go again I'm fine with that! Whenever you see me online that means I'm up for a battle!

Awesome! Unfortunately it's almost 12 am here so I'm going to sleep soon, and but we definitely have to rematch sometime!

RE: Forum Battle Nights - ChaseInfinity - Jan 4, 2015

(Jan 4, 2015, 04:54 PM)Eckley Wrote:
Quote:I think this aptly describes all of us except i'm not using legends yet their a pain to get...
I don't use power saves for normal pokemon, but I do with legends because I don't want to sit there SRing for ages. I don't really like using legends in general, the unless it's an ubers match, but if they make my vgc team work, I'll have to stop being stuborn and use them.
You seem to be getting by without then though evil :D

i want to try my best to not use them, try to find the perfect team to counter them and show that they shouldnt dictate the battle

I liked it Anime :D

Thats why I built a M Swampert team, because it can OHKO landorus in the rain, it can't be paralysed by thundurus , and it has a x4 hit on heatran

RE: Forum Battle Nights - evilsabre - Jan 4, 2015

(Jan 4, 2015, 04:55 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 04:54 PM)Eckley Wrote:
You seem to be getting by without then though evil :D

i want to try my best to not use them, try to find the perfect team to counter them and show that they shouldnt dictate the battle

This legends can be beat you just have to get some legend killers to do the job there's alot of them around you just need to keep searching till you find them :D