Pokemon Forever
Forum Battle Nights - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Battle Requests (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Battle-Requests)
+--- Thread: Forum Battle Nights (/Thread-VGC-Forum-Battle-Nights)

RE: Forum Battle Nights - evilsabre - Jan 6, 2015

do i have to make everyone teams now or something? :P

Easiest Megas for all round teams are gallade, lopunny, kang, salamence most others will typically be utilizing a specialized strat to maximise their power

RE: Forum Battle Nights - tygaa2 - Jan 6, 2015

(Jan 6, 2015, 01:58 PM)evilsabre Wrote: do i have to make everyone teams now or something? :P

you lead them to championships!

RE: Forum Battle Nights - Eckley - Jan 6, 2015

(Jan 6, 2015, 01:57 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: thats a hard decision theres so many choices to base a team around, mhhh... i would just say try to do one of the new megas, maybe a mega audino prehaps im not sure :P

Mega Audino? [Image: dansgame.png]

You don't have to make a team Evil haha, I'm just losing my mind atm with my M Swampert team, so I need to build a new one :D
I was thinking M Gallade or M Lopunny (leaning more towards the latter) but my brain is just completely fried right now

go gallade eckley if you don't want a theme he has 2 capes so you know he must be good

Eckley I played VS a mega metagross politoed ludicolo rain team that was pretty tough b/c everyone usually uses fire to kill metagross. being you already have rain. it wont be that much new

RE: Forum Battle Nights - ChaseInfinity - Jan 6, 2015

1 cape = meh.
2 capes = [Image: Untitled_normal.png]

(Jan 6, 2015, 02:02 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: Eckley I played VS a mega metagross politoed ludicolo rain team that was pretty tough b/c everyone usually uses fire to kill metagross. being you already have rain. it wont be that much new

my only word of warning to this is watch for eq's or sucker punches but metagross is another really strong mega this year and underused atm

RE: Forum Battle Nights - ChaseInfinity - Jan 6, 2015

(Jan 6, 2015, 02:00 PM)Eckley Wrote:
(Jan 6, 2015, 01:57 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: thats a hard decision theres so many choices to base a team around, mhhh... i would just say try to do one of the new megas, maybe a mega audino prehaps im not sure :P

Mega Audino? [Image: dansgame.png]

You don't have to make a team Evil haha, I'm just losing my mind atm with my M Swampert team, so I need to build a new one :D
I was thinking M Gallade or M Lopunny (leaning more towards the latter) but my brain is just completely fried right now
hey im just trying to be unique even though it may not be the best :P

RE: Forum Battle Nights - Eckley - Jan 6, 2015

That's why I haven't built a team around MGross. I've tried to, but with my lack of experience I haven't been able to come up a solid strategy

@anime Believe it or no I actually started building a team with it until I got about half way through the team building process an just thought "Nah. Not for me"

Very true! poli and ludicolo take care of the ground types using EQ. so you just need a fighting type for the dark types. scrafty, conkeldurr, hitmontop

edit: not scrafty or hitmontop b/c they make bisharp crazy strong