Pokemon Forever
Forum Battle Nights - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Battle Requests (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Battle-Requests)
+--- Thread: Forum Battle Nights (/Thread-VGC-Forum-Battle-Nights)

RE: Forum Battle Nights - evilsabre - Jan 6, 2015

(Jan 6, 2015, 02:06 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Jan 6, 2015, 02:00 PM)Eckley Wrote:
(Jan 6, 2015, 01:57 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: thats a hard decision theres so many choices to base a team around, mhhh... i would just say try to do one of the new megas, maybe a mega audino prehaps im not sure :P

Mega Audino? [Image: dansgame.png]

You don't have to make a team Evil haha, I'm just losing my mind atm with my M Swampert team, so I need to build a new one :D
I was thinking M Gallade or M Lopunny (leaning more towards the latter) but my brain is just completely fried right now
hey im just trying to be unique even though it may not be the best :P

i'm determined to make a mega audino team work at some point but maybe after i've won a tourney or 2 XD (i want kai's record)

RE: Forum Battle Nights - ChaseInfinity - Jan 6, 2015

(Jan 6, 2015, 02:07 PM)evilsabre Wrote:
(Jan 6, 2015, 01:57 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: thats a hard decision theres so many choices to base a team around, mhhh... i would just say try to do one of the new megas, maybe a mega audino prehaps im not sure :P

You don't have to make a team Evil haha, I'm just losing my mind atm with my M Swampert team, so I need to build a new one :D
I was thinking M Gallade or M Lopunny (leaning more towards the latter) but my brain is just completely fried right now

i'm determined to make a mega audino team work at some point but maybe after i've won a tourney or 2 XD (i want kai's record)
gl kai is really good lol

(Jan 6, 2015, 02:08 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Jan 6, 2015, 02:07 PM)evilsabre Wrote:

gl kai is really good lol

well i have to battle him to reach you guys in the 64 man tourney... after pepermint whose next i don't have any forum regulars till the final i think Sad

RE: Forum Battle Nights - tygaa2 - Jan 6, 2015

If I get lucky make it to the top 16 and get on stream everyone will like my Kang.

[Image: n2kdxs.jpg]

(Jan 6, 2015, 02:12 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: If I get lucky make it to the top 16 and get on stream everyone will like my Kang.

lol i love the name :D

(Jan 6, 2015, 02:12 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: If I get lucky make it to the top 16 and get on stream everyone will like my Kang.

if i make the top 16 it could be against kai jeez whoever come out from that group is gona be hard to beat XD

RE: Forum Battle Nights - Eckley - Jan 6, 2015

I think I'm going to give it a couple of days before I build a new team. I need my brain to recover :P

I want you to get on stream now Tygaa, just to see your kang haha

Edit: Is that picture supposed to be a black square or?...

Coogin is the one everyone needs to watch out for! trust me

I really hope I do Eckley! the chat will go wild lol
It should be the Kangs Nickname but it might be messing up

(Jan 6, 2015, 02:15 PM)Eckley Wrote: I think I'm going to give it a couple of days before I build a new team. I need my brain to recover :P

I want you to get on stream now Tygaa, just to see your kang haha

Edit: Is that picture supposed to be a black square or?...

yeah taking a rest helps alot, i also need to start thinking of a new team i want to try to add Rampardos to show just how strong he is but i need to find one with the hidden ability, may need a powersaves help to get one Wink but not today

holly atack stat!! its a base 165! more than slaking and mega T-Tar