Pokemon Forever
[DISCUSSION] All Our Favorite Fossil Pokemon! - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: General Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General-Pokemon-Discussion)
+--- Thread: [DISCUSSION] All Our Favorite Fossil Pokemon! (/Thread-DISCUSSION-All-Our-Favorite-Fossil-Pokemon)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: All Our Favorite Fossil Pokemon! - ToxicTarrn - May 16, 2017

@0kamii That would be excellent! I'm already working on creating a new team, and having a powerful Carracosta would be a huge help.
Is there anything you'd want in return?

RE: All Our Favorite Fossil Pokemon! - wartty - May 17, 2017

@0kamii lol the thing with archeops is it just needs one aqua jet or bullet punch and its HP is under 50% and its aweful ability activates without it ever having let off an attack xP idk if ive ever seen one actually sweep at all

RE: All Our Favorite Fossil Pokemon! - Skyla - May 17, 2017

Yeah Archeops is pretty easy to counter with all the priority moves and such running around. Its a shame its ability sucks it has pretty good stats.

RE: All Our Favorite Fossil Pokemon! - Reed - May 18, 2017

Aurorus
Aurorus is my favorite. It's bad in battle, but the design is just neat so I dig it.

RE: All Our Favorite Fossil Pokemon! - 0kamii - May 18, 2017

@wartty @Skyla Yeah, I agree with both of you. Archeops had such great potential, but I guess the developers thought it was too good and nerfed it before it even had a chance. The poor thing doesn't even have a decent Shiny to make up for its crippling ability. I really wish Archeops was better. Design wise, I think it's one of the coolest!

@Reed Aurorus isn't amazing in battle thanks to 4x weaknesses to Fighting and Steel-Types, but it's not completely useless either. It's one of the only Hail setters in the game, making it at the very least considerable. Not to mention it underspeeds Politoed and Pelipper, two other common weather setters. Give it Blizzard, maybe Freeze-Dry, and pair it with a Fighting-Type like Medicham to cover its weaknesses and Aurorus may just surprise you! Wink I also think it's worth noting that Aurorus has a beautiful Shiny! A Shiny, Snow Warning Amaura is definitely on my hunt list! Bonus if it's female!

- 0kamii

RE: All Our Favorite Fossil Pokemon! - gkh1997 - May 18, 2017

All hail lord Helix!!!!!

RE: All Our Favorite Fossil Pokemon! - 0kamii - May 19, 2017

@gkh1997 Yep, you and @SenpaisLittleEevee both, apparently. Can someone please explain to me the joke here? I know it's from Twitch Plays Pokemon, but I'm not sure why people find it so amusing.

- 0kamii

RE: All Our Favorite Fossil Pokemon! - ToxicTarrn - May 20, 2017

(May 19, 2017, 08:20 AM)0kamii Wrote: @gkh1997 Yep, you and @SenpaisLittleEevee both, apparently. Can someone please explain to me the joke here? I know it's from Twitch Plays Pokemon, but I'm not sure why people find it so amusing.

- 0kamii

Ahh, see, when someone worships an inanimate object, such as a stick or the Helix Fossil, people tend to find it rather funny. Don't know why. It's just a common thing.

I wonder if anyone gets where the stick part comes from?

RE: All Our Favorite Fossil Pokemon! - 0kamii - May 21, 2017

@ToxicTarrn Ah, okay. Thanks for the clarification. I still don't know why it's funny, but if that's the root, I'll take it with a grain of salt. I suppose people are etitled to joke as they please.

- 0kamii

RE: All Our Favorite Fossil Pokemon! - xSpyroPlayzX - May 24, 2017

tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt Kappa tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt Cool tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt Dodgy tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt tjfRekt