Pokemon Forever
[CLOSED] (RAFFLE CLOSED) Shiny BR Swords of Justice Trio Giveaway + 5 Keldeo Raffle - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [CLOSED] (RAFFLE CLOSED) Shiny BR Swords of Justice Trio Giveaway + 5 Keldeo Raffle (/Thread-CLOSED-RAFFLE-CLOSED-Shiny-BR-Swords-of-Justice-Trio-Giveaway-5-Keldeo-Raffle)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Shiny BR Swords of Justice Trio Giveaway + 5 Keldeo Raffle - Sun Juan - Jun 2, 2017

*  IGN:  Warrior.
*  Deposited:  Lv43 Golbat F.(WITNESS)
*  Requested:  Lv91+  Terrakion.
*  GTS message:  Please trade pokemon with me. Thanks in advance.
*  Personal message:  Thank-you verry much

RE: Shiny BR Swords of Justice Trio Giveaway + 5 Keldeo Raffle - TheAlmightySancho - Jun 2, 2017

@stephenWITNESS 

No problem, I'll deposit in a minute. To be honest, non-shiny lvl 100s make pretty good trade bargaining in dire situations.

I just turned into a Helix Praiser. PRAISE THE HELIX FOSSIL!

RE: Shiny BR Swords of Justice Trio Giveaway + 5 Keldeo Raffle - TheAlmightySancho - Jun 2, 2017

@stephenWITNESS 

Alright, I deposited a golbat with the same message on the gts. It's female and level 31.

Alas, the lake guardians are losing again. They've become the Libdem party of the stephenwitness threads.

RE: Shiny BR Swords of Justice Trio Giveaway + 5 Keldeo Raffle - 0kamii - Jun 2, 2017

I also deposited my second Golbat. Same story as before, and don't worry about the mix up. It happens to the best of us.  Smile

- 0kamii

RE: Shiny BR Swords of Justice Trio Giveaway + 5 Keldeo Raffle - AzzurrinoVGC - Jun 2, 2017

Ign Matteo
Pokemon requested: Terrakion
Golbat female lv 30

RE: Shiny BR Swords of Justice Trio Giveaway + 5 Keldeo Raffle - stephenWITNESS - Jun 2, 2017

@Sun Juan - sent
@TheAlmightySancho - sent (they'll win some day man lol)
@0kamii - sent (thanks for taking part dude! Loving the articles btw)
@AzzurrinoVGC - sent

Enjoy Smile

RE: Shiny BR Swords of Justice Trio Giveaway + 5 Keldeo Raffle - Tyro - Jun 2, 2017

Hi Stephen!!!

Raffle

I'm here for more Pokemon goodness Smile

Deposited: Witness (Lvl 29 female golbat)
IGN: Alonzo
Desired: Cobalion

Thanks!!!

RE: Shiny BR Swords of Justice Trio Giveaway + 5 Keldeo Raffle - Aqua The Sightseeing Feminist - Jun 2, 2017

Pokemon Deposited: Level 43 Male Golbat Named Witness
Pokemon Wanted: Virizion
IGN: Cheese

Thanks alot! And what happens if some people win the keldeo mini raffle? Will they have to deposit golbat via gts or link trade?

RE: Shiny BR Swords of Justice Trio Giveaway + 5 Keldeo Raffle - osher - Jun 2, 2017

ill send agian thx for the update
ill type the massage as before for no confuse
request-virizion
 deposited-golbat lvl 45 male in a quick ball
massage-as before
and one Q-how you do shiny virizion isnt it shiny lock? or im just dumb.

RE: Shiny BR Swords of Justice Trio Giveaway + 5 Keldeo Raffle - AzzurrinoVGC - Jun 3, 2017

Ign Matteo
Pokemon requested: Cobalion
Golbat male lv 30

Thank you