Pokemon Forever
[LOOKING FOR] Someone to trade with to finish Alola Pokedex - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [LOOKING FOR] Someone to trade with to finish Alola Pokedex (/Thread-LOOKING-FOR-Someone-to-trade-with-to-finish-Alola-Pokedex)

Someone to trade with to finish Alola Pokedex - lucky13thllama - Jun 28, 2017

I'm trying to finish the Alola Pokedex and the only pokemon left for me to register are all of the ones that need to be traded with an item to evolve. I don't want to risk losing any items in a gts trade, so if there is anyone who would be willing to trade with me so I can evolve my pokemon, that'd be great! I already have all of the pokemon and the items they need to hold, so I just need someone to trade them to and then trade them right back to me. Unfortunately, I don't have any cool pokemon to offer as a reward for helping me, but you'll also register all of these pokemon in your pokedex if you need them, and I will give +1 rep! Thanks!!!  Big Grin

RE: Someone to trade with to finish Alola Pokedex - Blazedanfaded88 - Jun 28, 2017

I can help u out... Jus shoot me a MSG when Ur ready... An add me up...

RE: Someone to trade with to finish Alola Pokedex - Calgus - Jun 28, 2017

(Jun 28, 2017, 07:07 PM)lucky13thllama Wrote: I'm trying to finish the Alola Pokedex and the only pokemon left for me to register are all of the ones that need to be traded with an item to evolve. I don't want to risk losing any items in a gts trade, so if there is anyone who would be willing to trade with me so I can evolve my pokemon, that'd be great! I already have all of the pokemon and the items they need to hold, so I just need someone to trade them to and then trade them right back to me. Unfortunately, I don't have any cool pokemon to offer as a reward for helping me, but you'll also register all of these pokemon in your pokedex if you need them, and I will give +1 rep! Thanks!!!  Big Grin

I need to get fill out my pokedex too. So I can trade them and then just give them back to you.

RE: Someone to trade with to finish Alola Pokedex - lucky13thllama - Jun 28, 2017

(Jun 28, 2017, 08:49 PM)Calgus Wrote:
(Jun 28, 2017, 07:07 PM)lucky13thllama Wrote: I'm trying to finish the Alola Pokedex and the only pokemon left for me to register are all of the ones that need to be traded with an item to evolve. I don't want to risk losing any items in a gts trade, so if there is anyone who would be willing to trade with me so I can evolve my pokemon, that'd be great! I already have all of the pokemon and the items they need to hold, so I just need someone to trade them to and then trade them right back to me. Unfortunately, I don't have any cool pokemon to offer as a reward for helping me, but you'll also register all of these pokemon in your pokedex if you need them, and I will give +1 rep! Thanks!!!  Big Grin

I need to get fill out my pokedex too. So I can trade them and then just give them back to you.

@Calgus I just traded with the guy above, but I can still trade with you, I'll add you and then I'll be ready  Big Grin

RE: Someone to trade with to finish Alola Pokedex - Calgus - Jun 28, 2017

(Jun 28, 2017, 09:07 PM)lucky13thllama Wrote:
(Jun 28, 2017, 08:49 PM)Calgus Wrote:

@Calgus I just traded with the guy above, but I can still trade with you, I'll add you and then I'll be ready  Big Grin

Thank you so much. I am ready.

RE: Someone to trade with to finish Alola Pokedex - Dameyen13 - Jun 29, 2017

I need the same thing so just pm or reply, I'll trade back. Just tryna get that shiny charm lol

RE: Someone to trade with to finish Alola Pokedex - Calgus - Jun 29, 2017

I need to trade with someone who has all the pokemon that need to be traded with the item. i need to get that shiny charm. As soon as you trade with me, I will give them back to you. If anyone can do that with me than thanks.