Pokemon Forever
[S/M] Shortest and longest SOS shiny hunts - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: General Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General-Pokemon-Discussion)
+--- Thread: [S/M] Shortest and longest SOS shiny hunts (/Thread-SUN-MOON-Shortest-and-longest-SOS-shiny-hunts)

Pages: 1 2

Shortest and longest SOS shiny hunts - GentleFleur - Aug 13, 2017

I'm a little curious to know how many people do SOS shiny hunts but also a little curious to know what your shortest and longest SOS shiny hunt is.

As for me my shortest shiny hunts is Fomantis at 5 encounters and Oricorio pom pom style at 15 encounters, while my longest shiny hunt is Bounsweet at 189 encounters.

RE: Shortest and longest SOS shiny hunts - Kris - Aug 13, 2017

Hi!

My shortest hunt so far was a Bagon in 35 encounters, my longest hunt was Mudsdale at 279 encounters. Paired with it's poor call rate that amounted to 4 days of hunting Angry Dodgy

RE: Shortest and longest SOS shiny hunts - GentleFleur - Aug 13, 2017

So far the first shiny i ever hunted in my moon game was a caterpie on new years night, but i don't know what number it was that i encounter it cause i feel asleep and woke up after to see the shiny caterpie.

But my two most reasent hunts i did was rockruff i caught the first one at 38 encounters on friday night and the other one i caught a hour ago at 95 encounters.

RE: Shortest and longest SOS shiny hunts - Kris - Aug 13, 2017

(Aug 13, 2017, 04:20 AM)GentleFleur Wrote: So far the first shiny i ever hunted in my moon game was a caterpie on new years night, but i don't know what number it was that i encounter it cause i feel asleep and woke up after to see the shiny caterpie.

But my two most reasent hunts i did was rockruff i caught the first one at 38 encounters on friday night and the other one i caught a hour ago at 95 encounters.

Pretty sure Bagon was the first one in Sun for me and my most recent SOS was a Oricorio like a month ago, but I am going for a Lumineon soon

(Aug 13, 2017, 04:32 AM)Anabel Wrote:
(Aug 13, 2017, 04:20 AM)GentleFleur Wrote: So far the first shiny i ever hunted in my moon game was a caterpie on new years night, but i don't know what number it was that i encounter it cause i feel asleep and woke up after to see the shiny caterpie.

Pretty sure Bagon was the first one in Sun for me and my most recent SOS was a Oricorio like a month ago, but I am going for a Lumineon soon

Not a bad choice it does have a pretty shiny color.

RE: Shortest and longest SOS shiny hunts - Sharkfang2193 - Aug 13, 2017

My shortest hunt was for bonsly after 21 encounters and my longest was for a female salandit that i got at 579 encounters after getting 4 males which i are all nicknamed bandit

(Aug 13, 2017, 05:11 AM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: My shortest hunt was for bonsly after 21 encounters and my longest was for a female salandit that i got at 579 encounters after getting 4 males which i are all nicknamed bandit

So far the shiny pokemon i have gotten in trade are lycanroc midnight, salazzle, alolan vulpix, mimikyu and poochyena. I got a shiny victini from wondertrade.

While the shiny pokemon i caught are caterpie, fomantis that i evolved and gave to a friend, growlithe, bounsweet. pichu, alolan meowth, alolan rattata, oricorio, pikipek, igglybuff, cuttiefly, drowzee, paras, psyduck, and two rockruffs.

But most of the shinies i have are evolved now. I have the shiny tapu koko event but in truth i kind of wish it was a shiny tapu lele i would rather have that more then the shiny tapu koko.

RE: Shortest and longest SOS shiny hunts - Reis - Aug 13, 2017

My shortest was 2 with a shiny luvdisc without the shiny charm
yeah i almost got kicked out of the wendys I was at, but it was 100% worth it

RE: Shortest and longest SOS shiny hunts - iimlF4nT4Sy - Aug 13, 2017

Hey my shortest hunt was a shiny greninja  (froakie) with 2 eggs and my longest hunt was a shiny gratina in pokemon diamond with 27,518 soft resets

RE: Shortest and longest SOS shiny hunts - wartty - Aug 13, 2017

Lol I was trying to chain passimian just to see if it was true they never spawn themselves and I got a shiny adamant trumbeak in 14 encounters xD my longest was an electrike I went 7000+ eggs deep over the course of months and never got a shiny..... That one still burns, only time I ever gaveup...... Lol I had like 8 boxes full of perfect electrike but no shiny D':