Pokemon Forever
Can Powersaves... - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: Can Powersaves... (/Thread-POWERSAVES-Can-Powersaves)

Pages: 1 2

Can Powersaves... - SCf3 - Jan 1, 2015

make a Gen 5 Pokemon have a blue pentagon? Is it possible to change it's caught location? If you can do this, let me know! ^^

RE: Can Powersaves... - tygaa2 - Jan 1, 2015

Powersaves can't do that

RE: Can Powersaves... - SCf3 - Jan 1, 2015

Darn, I figured.

If I provide someone an ORAS Landorus, can they modify it's shiny-ness, nature, and moves? (I just want to be able to use my old Landorus online lol)

RE: Can Powersaves... - Hero - Jan 1, 2015

Yes, powersaves can do what you just requested. As for the pentagon, no. As far as I'm aware, the pentagon appears for any pokemon caught within the game (ORAS) itself. I may be mistaken though.

If anybody reading this could help me out with editing my Pokemon (Shiny-ness, Moves, IVs/EVs), please PM me! Smile It would be greatly appreciated. Check out my trade thread for the Pokes I'm offering.

RE: Can Powersaves... - Peppermint - Jan 1, 2015

Even if powersaves could edit pokemon to have the pentagon, I have a feeling VGC hack-checks would still be able to sniff it out, so don't try it and just stick with getting your pokemon Kalos-bred or obtained.

(Jan 1, 2015, 04:46 PM)Peppermint Wrote: Even if powersaves could edit pokemon to have the pentagon, I have a feeling VGC hack-checks would still be able to sniff it out, so don't try it and just stick with getting your pokemon Kalos-bred or obtained.

Yeah you're right. I'm not going to any events though, I was just wondering cuz I wanted to use my full team on Battle Spot. I'm working on getting the rest of my team XY/ORAS bred now. :D

RE: Can Powersaves... - Peppermint - Jan 1, 2015

(Jan 1, 2015, 04:48 PM)SCf3 Wrote:
(Jan 1, 2015, 04:46 PM)Peppermint Wrote: Even if powersaves could edit pokemon to have the pentagon, I have a feeling VGC hack-checks would still be able to sniff it out, so don't try it and just stick with getting your pokemon Kalos-bred or obtained.

Yeah you're right. I'm not going to any events though, I was just wondering cuz I wanted to use my full team on Battle Spot. I'm working on getting the rest of my team XY/ORAS bred now. :D

actually, I'm pretty sure Battle Spot doesn't check for pentagon, and, even if it does, you aren't penalized, so i'd attempt it.

(Jan 1, 2015, 04:51 PM)Peppermint Wrote:
(Jan 1, 2015, 04:48 PM)SCf3 Wrote:

actually, I'm pretty sure Battle Spot doesn't check for pentagon, and, even if it does, you aren't penalized, so i'd attempt it.

When I tried Rating Battles it wouldn't let me use non-Pentagon Pokes. (considering the new VGC '15 rules) But if I do Free Battle it lets me. I want to practice in Rating, not free battles. ^^

RE: Can Powersaves... - tygaa2 - Jan 1, 2015

You need pentagon pokemon to do rating battles in oras