Pokemon Forever
LEGITIMATE Shiny Pokemon Giveaway [Round 2] [COMPLETE] - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: LEGITIMATE Shiny Pokemon Giveaway [Round 2] [COMPLETE] (/Thread-LEGITIMATE-Shiny-Pokemon-Giveaway-Round-2-COMPLETE)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

LEGITIMATE Shiny Pokemon Giveaway [Round 2] [COMPLETE] - Kris - Sep 10, 2017

I'm back at it with another 30 Legitimate Shiny Pokemon.

Pokemon:

Rules:

If a Pokemon's name is crossed out it is unavailable to request.

Link trade is the giveaway method to avoid GTS issues.

You may request 2 Pokemon and no more.

Reply when you are able to trade, my timezone is AEST New South Wales time, and if you need my local time, go to my profile.

Do not cheese the giveaway with multiple accounts. Both your normal and alt will be reported to a moderator and I will not give you the Pokemon.

I will take reservations for up to a week.

TeamBikeShorts

RE: LEGITIMATE Shiny Pokemon Giveaway [Round 2] - Theobroco - Sep 10, 2017

Nice giveaway! I'm not interested in shinies but that is sweet to pass on the product of such time dedication

RE: LEGITIMATE Shiny Pokemon Giveaway [Round 2] - Kris - Sep 10, 2017

(Sep 10, 2017, 08:47 AM)Theobroco Wrote: Nice giveaway! I'm not interested in shinies but that is sweet to pass on the product of such time dedication

Thanks for the kind words Smile

RE: [ONLINE] LEGITIMATE Shiny Pokemon Giveaway [Round 2] - Hadster - Sep 10, 2017

(Sep 10, 2017, 08:41 AM)Anabel Wrote: I'm back at it with another 30 Legitimate Shiny Pokemon.

Pokemon:

Butterfree

Gorebyss

Wailmer

Wailord

Swoobat

Poliwhirl

Bisharp

Machoke > Machamp

Relicanth

Ninjask

Shedinja

Qwilfish

Remoraid

Octillery

Alomomola

Spearow

Skrelp

Meowstic

Banette

Basculin

Probopass

Magmar

Lucario

Mr.Mime

Gyarados

Absol

Staryu

Glaceon

Garchomp

Rules:

If a Pokemon's name is crossed out it is unavailable to request.

Link trade is the giveaway method to avoid GTS issues.

Reply when you are able to trade, my timezone is AEST New South Wales time, and if you need my local time, go to my profile.

Do not cheese the giveaway with multiple accounts. Both your normal and alt will be reported to a moderator and I will not give you the Pokemon.

I will take reservations for up to a week.

TeamBikeShorts

Can i plz have the gyarados

RE: [ONLINE] LEGITIMATE Shiny Pokemon Giveaway [Round 2] - Kris - Sep 10, 2017

@Hadster Just add my FC, can you trade now?

RE: [ONLINE] LEGITIMATE Shiny Pokemon Giveaway [Round 2] - Hadster - Sep 10, 2017

(Sep 10, 2017, 09:22 AM)Anabel Wrote: @Hadster Just add my FC, can you trade now?

Yup I'll add it now

RE: [OFFLINE] LEGITIMATE Shiny Pokemon Giveaway [Round 2] - Skulblaka01 - Sep 10, 2017

hi can i have the magmar and the machoke please

RE: [OFFLINE] LEGITIMATE Shiny Pokemon Giveaway [Round 2] - Kris - Sep 10, 2017

(Sep 10, 2017, 09:44 AM)Skulblaka01 Wrote: hi can i have the magmar and the machoke please

Of course! Are you able to trade now?

RE: [OFFLINE] LEGITIMATE Shiny Pokemon Giveaway [Round 2] - Mr. Ultracool - Sep 10, 2017

Quote:Rules:

@"Anabel" Do you mean two Pokémon per giveaway or over the course of all four giveaways?

RE: [OFFLINE] LEGITIMATE Shiny Pokemon Giveaway [Round 2] - Skulblaka01 - Sep 10, 2017

(Sep 10, 2017, 09:52 AM)Anabel Wrote:
(Sep 10, 2017, 09:44 AM)Skulblaka01 Wrote: hi can i have the magmar and the machoke please

Of course! Are you able to trade now?
yep, but can we trade the magmar back and forth so i can put a magmarizer on it?