Pokemon Forever
[LOOKING FOR] Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape with Iron fist ability - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [LOOKING FOR] Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape with Iron fist ability (/Thread-LOOKING-FOR-Chimchar-Monferno-Infernape-with-Iron-fist-ability)

Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape with Iron fist ability - Beeping Goat 22 - Sep 12, 2017

IVs don't matter and niether does gender. I have some Bulbasaurs and Growlithes with good IVs and with/without their Hidden Abilities willing to trade.

RE: Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape with Iron fist ability - Segatakai - Sep 12, 2017

For which game is it?

RE: Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape with Iron fist ability - Beeping Goat 22 - Sep 12, 2017

Sun/Moon

RE: Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape with Iron fist ability - Sharkfang2193 - Sep 12, 2017

If you're new to the site then Welcome Big Grin if you still need the chimchar i can give u 1 since I'm currently shiny hunting 1.

Also if you haven't already check out the discord it comes in handy when trying to trade or battle with people in real time.

RE: Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape with Iron fist ability - Beeping Goat 22 - Sep 12, 2017

(Sep 12, 2017, 03:36 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: If you're new to the site then Welcome Big Grin if you still need the chimchar i can give u 1 since I'm currently shiny hunting 1.

Also if you haven't already check out the discord it comes in handy when trying to trade or battle with people in real time.

Thanks for the tip. I am actually new to this whole trading scene. Yes I would love the chimchar as long as it has it's hidden ability. (Ps good luck on your shiny hunting)

RE: Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape with Iron fist ability - Sharkfang2193 - Sep 12, 2017

Yea it has its hidden ability so rest assured also thanks for the motivation Big Grin tryna get chimchar so i can have all 3 Sinnoh startes shiny. Just add my fc and i'll add yours so we can trade

(Sep 12, 2017, 03:47 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: Yea it has its hidden ability so rest assured also thanks for the motivation Big Grin tryna get chimchar so i can have all 3 Sinnoh startes shiny. Just add my fc and i'll add yours so we can trade

Sweet! Although I don't know my friend code and I won't be home for another 2 hours to check. Will you be able to trade then?

(Sep 12, 2017, 03:50 PM)Beeping Goat 22 Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2017, 03:47 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: Yea it has its hidden ability so rest assured also thanks for the motivation Big Grin tryna get chimchar so i can have all 3 Sinnoh startes shiny. Just add my fc and i'll add yours so we can trade

Sweet! Although I don't know my friend code and I won't be home for another 2 hours to check. Will you be able to trade then?
No prob i'll be on so just message me when your ready and if you need any other pokemon or need help evolving through trade just ask and i'll see what i could do