Pokemon Forever
[BREEDJECTS] Free Rotom Breedjects for the Taking! - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [BREEDJECTS] Free Rotom Breedjects for the Taking! (/Thread-BREEDJECTS-Free-Rotom-Breedjects-for-the-Taking)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Free Rotom Breedjects for the Taking! - 0kamii - Sep 28, 2017

Hey, everybody! It's 0kamii, and I have 12 Rotom breedjects that I'm giving away.

[Image: latest?cb=20160604220739]
Rotom @ N/A
Level: 1
Ability: Levitate
EVs: None
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Timid Nature
- Astonish
- Thunder Wave
- Thunder Shock
- Confuse Ray

I was breeding for a Shiny Rotom that I intend to use on a Singles team, and after only 91 eggs I got it! Very good luck on my part, I think. But of the other 90, I managed to get 12 Rotom babies with the ideal IV spread for others to use them. So I figured instead of putting them into Wonder Trade, only to get back a bunch of Magikarp, Yungoos, and Pikipek, I'd rather give them away to people I know could use them. I don't need anything in return, so just trade me whatever and enjoy your new Rotom!

My Friend Code should be to the left. Add me, and make sure to tell me yours down below if you want one. Remember, there are only 12 of these little buggers, so first come first serve. I'll be on all day, so don't worry about finding time to trade.

Thanks so much, everyone! See you all tomorrow. Battle onwards, friends!

- 0kamii

Reservations:
@"Criminal Lover"
@AverageJoe

Rotom Remaining: 7

RE: Free Rotom Breedjects for the Taking! - FireTaco - Sep 28, 2017

Hey 0kamii,

Hopefully I can get home soon and be able to get home soon to be able to get one of these bad boy, also congrats on the shiny Rotom

RE: Free Rotom Breedjects for the Taking! - PerchPond - Sep 28, 2017

What ball are they in? Blush

RE: Free Rotom Breedjects for the Taking! - 0kamii - Sep 28, 2017

@FireTaco

I'll keep one on reserve for you, FT. So you can get home whenever you feel like. No rush. Wink

@PerchPond

I breed all my Shinies in Poké Balls, so because these are Shiny breedjects, they're all in Poké Balls. But I wouldn't let that deter you, PP. They're still competitively bred Rotom. It would certainly save you a lot of trouble if you needed one right away.

- 0kamii

RE: Free Rotom Breedjects for the Taking! - PerchPond - Sep 28, 2017

*Insert subtle frown*

RE: Free Rotom Breedjects for the Taking! - RetroTyphlosion - Sep 28, 2017

@0kamii Not to be all Kissy-up or shallow or anything, but you have to be my one of my favorite fellow Trainers.
I would like a reservation, if you don't mind. FireTaco has the right idea. We can trade whenever; I believe our FCs are already added.

@RetroTyphlosion

We can trade right now if you want, Retro. I'll be online until about 10pm EST. So if you're online before then and see this, just let me know. For now, I'll keep a Rotom for you on reserve.

@PerchPond

Why so serious...?  Tongue

- 0kamii

Hey @0kamii 

Im able to pick up the rotom now, if you are online, my fc is on the side

@FireTaco

Getting online now. I added your FC. Trade you soon.

- 0kamii

Alright Im on plaza right now