Pokemon Forever
[TOURNAMENT] Pokemon Forever's Spooky Cup 2017 - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Tournaments (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Tournaments)
+--- Thread: [TOURNAMENT] Pokemon Forever's Spooky Cup 2017 (/Thread-TOURNAMENT-Pokemon-Forever-s-Spooky-Cup-2017--23240)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Pokemon Forever's Spooky Cup 2017 - ScottyThunder - Oct 28, 2017

(Oct 28, 2017, 04:45 PM)PerchPond Wrote: @ScottyThunder i believe Kris and Spyro were the ones to mention Alolan Raticate, but I'm flattered by the tag  Wink

Ya know what, I think you may be right on that. What is it with me today?

RE: Pokemon Forever's Spooky Cup 2017 - 0kamii - Oct 28, 2017

@ScottyThunder

I never would've thought to use Alolan Raticate. All that boosting may have been good, but squishy mons like that in Doubles can fall apart pretty easily thanks to priority moves like Fake Out and Sucker Punch. Once the Focus Sash is broken, there's nothing stopping you from steamrolling it, as we all know Raticate has meager defenses. Then again, I don't know if there was a Raticate on PerchPond's team yet.

So I may have to eat my words...

- 0kamii

RE: Pokemon Forever's Spooky Cup 2017 - PerchPond - Oct 29, 2017

[Image: icon-crobat.png] [Image: icon-krookodile.png] [Image: icon-rotom-wash.png] [Image: icon-volcarona.png] [Image: icon-mimikyu.png] [Image: icon-mr-mime.png]
Tailwind-centric team
It worked really well, however most of what I had been preparing to face did not show in the Cup,
apart from Dark-types being common.

RE: Pokemon Forever's Spooky Cup 2017 - Spyro190 - Oct 29, 2017

(Oct 28, 2017, 04:45 PM)PerchPond Wrote: @ScottyThunder i believe Kris and Spyro were the ones to mention Alolan Raticate, but I'm flattered by the tag  Wink

Y, even if without Frustation it's not as good as I think it could be.

RE: Pokemon Forever's Spooky Cup 2017 - 0kamii - Oct 29, 2017

@PerchPond

Great team, Perch!

I don't have time for a full analysis, but I can tell you my team consisted of:

Persian-alola Hydreigon Mimikyu
Muk-alola Araquanid Rotom-mow
I'll do a more in-depth analysis when I get home from work. You know the sad thing is that my team was completed trained and levelled. Shame I never got to use them. Undecided

- 0kamii

RE: Pokemon Forever's Spooky Cup 2017 - ScottyThunder - Oct 29, 2017

(Oct 28, 2017, 05:02 PM)0kamii Wrote: @ScottyThunder

I never would've thought to use Alolan Raticate. All that boosting may have been good, but squishy mons like that in Doubles can fall apart pretty easily thanks to priority moves like Fake Out and Sucker Punch. Once the Focus Sash is broken, there's nothing stopping you from steamrolling it, as we all know Raticate has meager defenses. Then again, I don't know if there was a Raticate on PerchPond's team yet.

So I may have to eat my words...

- 0kamii

Like I said, I wanted fun over efficiency, and Raticate just looked like something fun I could use. Guess I'll never really know tho

RE: Pokemon Forever's Spooky Cup 2017 - RetroTyphlosion - Oct 30, 2017

Well, I dropped out, so I might as well post my would-have-been team....

Mawile
Crobat
Absol
Aegislash-shield
Ditto
Decidueye

RE: Pokemon Forever's Spooky Cup 2017 - Chansey - Oct 31, 2017

I want "Won last place in 2017 Spooky Cup Tournament" in my signature please. With a little picture of Alolan Persian in front of that. Where do I request that? :3