Pokemon Forever
[TOURNAMENT] Pokemon Forever's Spooky Cup 2017 - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Tournaments (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Tournaments)
+--- Thread: [TOURNAMENT] Pokemon Forever's Spooky Cup 2017 (/Thread-TOURNAMENT-Pokemon-Forever-s-Spooky-Cup-2017--23240)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Pokemon Forever's Spooky Cup 2017 - ScottyThunder - Oct 25, 2017

I hate to join the drop out party, but something (pretty important) came up for Saturday, so I won't be able to participate. Thanks anyway, and I hope the tourney goes swimmingly!

RE: Pokemon Forever's Spooky Cup 2017 - stephenWITNESS - Oct 25, 2017

@0kamii @RetroTyphlosion unfortunately you guys will have to drop out, I won't be able to start the tournament any earlier.
@wartty you're not on the participants list on the Challonge at all. Maybe try sign up again?
@ScottyThunder no worries. Hopefully you'll be able to make the next tournamnet

RE: Pokemon Forever's Spooky Cup 2017 - wartty - Oct 25, 2017

@stephenWITNESS Kay when I got home tonight I'll figure out what I did wrong!! Btw love that you switched your theme from Simpsons to Futurama :D been meaning to tell you this <3

RE: Pokemon Forever's Spooky Cup 2017 - 0kamii - Oct 25, 2017

@stephenWITNESS

I understand. Shoot. I was hoping it wouldn't come to that, but I can't say I'm surprised. Maybe I'll post my team to this forum later so others can see how I prepared? Might help them out.

Hey @RetroTyphlosion, since we have to drop out, want to have a mock battle with our Spooky Cup teams?

- 0kamii

RE: Pokemon Forever's Spooky Cup 2017 - RetroTyphlosion - Oct 25, 2017

@stephenWITNESS  Uhhh, no, I don't need to drop out. I can make it. I skip the 1st round, after all. I might be a few minutes late to check-in, but I will try my hardest to be there.  Smile

@0kamii Sure, I'll battle you!

RE: Pokemon Forever's Spooky Cup 2017 - HeffNasty - Oct 25, 2017

welp hate to follow this train but i dont know if i am going to be able to make it either. I miss understood the time lol guess i was too excited to be able to participate in the tournament to realize what bst stood for lol. 7pm bst is 1pm cst, if google is telling me right,  and i work til 3pm cst. sorry guys would of loved to have taken part in it.

RE: Pokemon Forever's Spooky Cup 2017 - 0kamii - Oct 25, 2017

@RetroTyphlosion

I stand corrected. Since I  have to drop out, we should have a mock battle. I'll PM you when I'm available. Big Grin

- 0kamii

RE: Pokemon Forever's Spooky Cup 2017 - wartty - Oct 27, 2017

@stephenWITNESS I believe im all signedup now :D

RE: Pokemon Forever's Spooky Cup 2017 - Sharkfang2193 - Oct 28, 2017

So 7 pm Bst is 2 pm est so I'm guessing the tournament starts in 4 hours which is enough time to get my mons to lvl 50 from 1.

RE: Pokemon Forever's Spooky Cup 2017 - RetroTyphlosion - Oct 28, 2017

@stephenWITNESS Sorry, but I have to drop out. I thought I could do it, but I can't. Life happened at the last minute.