Pokemon Forever
[TEMP CLOSED] [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Help with movesets and you can get free BR Pokémon! - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [TEMP CLOSED] [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Help with movesets and you can get free BR Pokémon! (/Thread-TEMP-CLOSED-Gen-VII-The-Breedject-Corner-Help-with-movesets-and-you-can-get-free-BR-Pok%C3%A9mon)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! - Pokeballsohard - Jan 16, 2018

(Jan 16, 2018, 09:02 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Pokeballsohard 

That's fine by me, I am just breeding another speed boost Venipede as it appears I only had Poison Point ones available then I am able trade when you are ready

Ok I'm ready, my IGN is Dalton

RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! - Tenebris_Kane - Jan 16, 2018

@Pokeballsohard 

Hope you enjoy them, not sure if you saw the edit to the last post, the Ferroseed has correct IV's for competitive if you want to train it up  Tongue

RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! - Pokeballsohard - Jan 16, 2018

@Tenebris_Kane 
thanks man, if you're ever looking for something in particular all I do is egg move breeding, HA hunting, and iv breed. So just let me know

RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! - Tenebris_Kane - Jan 16, 2018

@Bird's Demise 

I figured I would give you an update, I have now caught a Rattled HA Whismur and will be breeding it to have a few egg moves and 5 'best' IV's and adding it to the shop stock  Big Grin

I would also like to say that I am very interested in having one of each of your HA Timburr, HA Spritzee, HA Blitzle and HA Cranidos with the listed moves/natures (don't have to be 6IV or even 5IV I know 6IV are much harder to get) . Therefor I would like to ask if there is anything else you would like to trade for.

If not do you want me to drop you an @ message when I update the stock, I plan on adding lots of new Pokémon to the shop this week so hopefully there will be some that you will want.

RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! - wightvoid - Jan 16, 2018

(Jan 16, 2018, 03:42 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @wightvoid 

I am willing to trade a gible for the ralts, the egg moves would be a good addition to the collection. Do you want rough skin gible or normal gibble, I will need to breed another if you want rough skin but that won't take long as I will breed from my competitive Garchomp.

@Pokeballsohard 

I would like the HA kecleon and HA shuckle, I don't have hidden ability ferroseed currently available but I do have normal ability ones if that is ok? I can also get you the speed boost Venipede.

Rough skin would be very helpful! Thanks for getting back to me!

@wightvoid 

I'm sorry it took a couple of days though, I will breed the rough skin gible immediately, when do you want to pick it up, I can have it ready anytimejust give me around 10 minutes to get it bred (dependant on whether the HA wants to pass down XD) I will probably be online for the next few hours checking back every so often so just message me if you want to trade tonight  Big Grin

@Tenebris_Kane
do you have a HA alolan vulpix to trade?

I just popped out a 6iv marill in love ball with aqua jet and belly drum

@Pokeballsohard 

I would have to check the spreadsheet to see if there was one available, I can't remember off the top of my head but either way I can breed you one anyway if you give me a couple of minutes

Edit: The spreadsheet says I have 1, I will just head to bank and grab it, do you want to trade now?

(Jan 16, 2018, 12:29 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Pokeballsohard 

I would have to check the spreadsheet to see if there was one available, I can't remember off the top of my head but either way I can breed you one anyway if you give me a couple of minutes

Edit: The spreadsheet says I have 1, I will just head to bank and grab it, do you want to trade now?

Yeah, I'm ready now. Did you want the marill or one of my other HA pokes?

@Pokeballsohard 

Can I have a marill please, it's rarer since it is in a love ball and apricorn balls are often seen as collectable, I think love ball is fitting with it's fairy typing so there will be people who look for that. The vulpix I have for trade is in a love ball as well.