Pokemon Forever
[TEMP CLOSED] [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Help with movesets and you can get free BR Pokémon! - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [TEMP CLOSED] [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Help with movesets and you can get free BR Pokémon! (/Thread-TEMP-CLOSED-Gen-VII-The-Breedject-Corner-Help-with-movesets-and-you-can-get-free-BR-Pok%C3%A9mon)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! - Tenebris_Kane - Jan 18, 2018

@Pokeballsohard 

I am not sure if I have HA swinub or not, I don't have them in the shop but I will check to see if I have one anyway since I can always breed you one if I do.

RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! - Pokeballsohard - Jan 18, 2018

@Tenebris_Kane
just let me know

RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! - Tenebris_Kane - Jan 18, 2018

@Pokeballsohard

My competitive Mamoswine has Thick Fat so I can breed one from that, it's in a premier ball.

This is the one I will breed it from:

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Icicle Crash
- Stone Edge

RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! - Pokeballsohard - Jan 18, 2018

@Tenebris_Kane
yeah that's fine, I just need it with thick fatand adamant. You don't have to worry about IV's 
​​​what do you want for the swinub?

@Pokeballsohard 

I would like the ponyta if that is alright with you? Also is there anything you would want for that moon ball mimikyu, I am still trying to collect some apricorn ball Pokémon (excluding ones in silver/gold where you get loads)

HA dratini if you have one @Tenebris_Kane.
gimme a few mins to breed the ponyta and mimikyu

@Pokeballsohard 

I have just bred the swinub, I can give you a random 5IV one or I can give you one that has 5 best IV's and a fantastic in Sp. Atk which is actually identical to it's parent  Big Grin

I will need to go get dragonite from the bank but I am sure I have the hidden ability so you will just need to give me a few minutes to breed it since dragon eggs take forever to hatch

(Jan 18, 2018, 12:55 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Pokeballsohard 

I have just bred the swinub, I can give you a random 5IV one or I can give you one that has 5 best IV's and a fantastic in Sp. Atk which is actually identical to it's parent  Big Grin

I will need to go get dragonite from the bank but I am sure I have the hidden ability so you will just need to give me a few minutes to breed it since dragon eggs take forever to hatch

@Tenebris_Kane 
I'll take the 5iv with fantastic Sp attack please.
The minior will be 5 IV but I haven't gotten around to iv breeding the other 2 so sorry about that

@Tenebris_Kane
the mimikyu is actually 6iv but wrong nature

@Pokeballsohard 

I just finished the 5IV adamant dratini (missing Sp. Def) Swinub and Sableye are also ready so I can trade whenever you are ready

Don't worry about the Iv's too much since I will breed with my 6IV ditto and for the mimikyu I can breed it with mine and get the nature from that  Tongue