Pokemon Forever
[TEMP CLOSED] [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Help with movesets and you can get free BR Pokémon! - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [TEMP CLOSED] [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Help with movesets and you can get free BR Pokémon! (/Thread-TEMP-CLOSED-Gen-VII-The-Breedject-Corner-Help-with-movesets-and-you-can-get-free-BR-Pok%C3%A9mon)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! - Pokeballsohard - Jan 18, 2018

@Tenebris_Kane
I'm online and in the plaza

RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! - Bird's Demise - Jan 18, 2018

@Tenebris_Kane I would also like a Huge Power Bunelby, i'm also looking for some dawn stones and shiny stones. i'd also like to be notified when you update you shop, Thanks! ps: My friend code is 4356-5334-3862 when would you like to trade?

RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! - Tenebris_Kane - Jan 19, 2018

@Bird's Demise 

I will be online most of tomorrow (I am in London GMT timezone) so if you are online I can trade then. I was planning on breeding for the stock update today but ended up cooking all day after finding out the freezer in my house had started to defrost  Undecided

I have bunnelby ready so that is fine, I don't know how many shiny / dawn stones I have but I seem to recall being short on those at the moment, I need to start sending Pokémon into the pelago since I have moon, ultra sun and ultra moon and my brother has moon / ultra moon so between us we can get any stones from there quite fast.

I will be breeding a lot tomorrow though and I have around 60 Pokémon ready to plan and breed along with a few that are ready to add to the shop already. Fingers crossed by the end of the week the expansion will be the biggest yet! I am also adding a new system to the shop where I plan to leave a list including some of my battle ready Pokémon so that people can request a 5IV baby using those as a base which would allow me to breed on demand instead of just having to fill my Pokébank with stock as I go (It takes a while to type them all into spreadsheets so it will get edited as I go  Tongue )

RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! - Dova - Jan 19, 2018

(Jan 19, 2018, 12:19 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Bird's Demise 

I will be online most of tomorrow (I am in London GMT timezone) so if you are online I can trade then. I was planning on breeding for the stock update today but ended up cooking all day after finding out the freezer in my house had started to defrost  Undecided

I have bunnelby ready so that is fine, I don't know how many shiny / dawn stones I have but I seem to recall being short on those at the moment, I need to start sending Pokémon into the pelago since I have moon, ultra sun and ultra moon and my brother has moon / ultra moon so between us we can get any stones from there quite fast.

I will be breeding a lot tomorrow though and I have around 60 Pokémon ready to plan and breed along with a few that are ready to add to the shop already. Fingers crossed by the end of the week the expansion will be the biggest yet! I am also adding a new system to the shop where I plan to leave a list including some of my battle ready Pokémon so that people can request a 5IV baby using those as a base which would allow me to breed on demand instead of just having to fill my Pokébank with stock as I go (It takes a while to type them all into spreadsheets so it will get edited as I go  Tongue )
@Tenebris_Kane 
Do you have a spare HA quilava? Can offer 5iv Heatwave chimchar

RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! - Tenebris_Kane - Jan 19, 2018

@Dova 

I don't think I have one spare at this second but I can ceratinly breed you one, I have all starters with hidden abilities so I am not too concerned about chimchar unless it has egg moves. If you have an apricorn Pokémon or one with egg moves that would be great if not don't worry about it too much. I can breed it by tomorrow since I will be breeding lots anyway. Is there any nature etc you would like that I can try breed for you?

Also as a side note I started sketching your new profile image in the same style I did retro typhosion's earlier, I will send you the result through private messaging when it is finished. I was just tempted to see what it would look like so feel free to give your honest oppinion when you get it  Tongue

RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! - Dova - Jan 19, 2018

(Jan 19, 2018, 03:23 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Dova 

I don't think I have one spare at this second but I can ceratinly breed you one, I have all starters with hidden abilities so I am not too concerned about chimchar unless it has egg moves. If you have an apricorn Pokémon or one with egg moves that would be great if not don't worry about it too much. I can breed it by tomorrow since I will be breeding lots anyway. Is there any nature etc you would like that I can try breed for you?

Also as a side note I started sketching your new profile image in the same style I did retro typhosion's earlier, I will send you the result through private messaging when it is finished. I was just tempted to see what it would look like so feel free to give your honest oppinion when you get it  Tongue
I believe heat wave is an eggmove but ill look into some other mons.0kamii got me addicted to breeding so Im gonna be playing around with it. And thanks alot for drawing my avatar. I feel honored. The nature Retro suggested was Timid so ill go with that. @Tenebris_Kane 

Edit: Iron Head, Heat Wave Numel with good ivs/evs?

RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! - Tenebris_Kane - Jan 20, 2018

@Dova 

I can't see heat wave on the list of egg moves but I have one timid ready with extrasensory egg move and timid. If you are willing to wait (will have it done by tomorrow) I could also breed it into a beast ball and give it double kick which is a move exclusive to gen VII cyndaquils since it is from catching in Island scan

RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! - Dova - Jan 20, 2018

(Jan 20, 2018, 12:21 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Dova 

I can't see heat wave on the list of egg moves but I have one timid ready with extrasensory egg move and timid. If you are willing to wait (will have it done by tomorrow) I could also breed it into a beast ball and give it double kick which is a move exclusive to gen VII cyndaquils since it is from catching in Island scan
@Tenebris_Kane 
maybe im just going crazy you dont have to do anything special, and this is a special set so I wont need double kick. Ive got a special box in my bank for wonder trade breedjects that ill look through, anything you looking for? Thanks for the offer and help. Serebii says heat wave is both of their eggmoves

RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! - Tenebris_Kane - Jan 20, 2018

@Dova 

I generally use bulbapedia for egg moves as it also tells you which Pokémon to use to pass the egg move on. Saves the hassle of finding Pokémon in the same egg group. It says that heat wave is from tutoring in Gen VII so you should be able to get Heat Wave in ultra sun/moon

I am not sure what I want in return, if you have something with egg moves or in a apricorn ball that is not from silver/gold that would be cool. Otherwise I don't want you to worry too much, you are now joining the ranks of breeders so I am more than happy to help Tongue When do you want to do the trade?

RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! - Dova - Jan 20, 2018

(Jan 20, 2018, 12:40 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Dova 

I generally use bulbapedia for egg moves as it also tells you which Pokémon to use to pass the egg move on. Saves the hassle of finding Pokémon in the same egg group. It says that heat wave is from tutoring in Gen VII so you should be able to get Heat Wave in ultra sun/moon

I am not sure what I want in return, if you have something with egg moves or in a apricorn ball that is not from silver/gold that would be cool. Otherwise I don't want you to worry too much, you are now joining the ranks of breeders so I am more than happy to help Tongue When do you want to do the trade?
@Tenebris_Kane  Ill be ready soon, gonna check bank. I personally prefer Serebii because its more organized and easy to use in my opinion. Serebii doese all that too.