Pokemon Forever
[TEMP CLOSED] [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Help with movesets and you can get free BR Pokémon! - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [TEMP CLOSED] [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Help with movesets and you can get free BR Pokémon! (/Thread-TEMP-CLOSED-Gen-VII-The-Breedject-Corner-Help-with-movesets-and-you-can-get-free-BR-Pok%C3%A9mon)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: [Sun/Moon] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! - Tenebris_Kane - Nov 6, 2017

Update:
Stock has been updated to include more breedjects. Hopefully some will interest people  Undecided

RE: [S/M] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! Giveaways every week - Kookiemuker - Nov 6, 2017

@Tenebris_Kane 
You interested in trading one of my HA Espurr breedjects for one of your HA Froakie's?

RE: [S/M] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! Giveaways every week - Tenebris_Kane - Nov 7, 2017

@Kookiemuker 

Sorry I missed your post last night, it was getting really late for me and I ended up falling asleep. I can trade tonight from around 7-10PM (UK) if that works for you otherwise Thursday is my day off so I can be online all day

I don't currently have HA Espurr so that would be a great addition to the collection. I will gladly send you a HA Froakie  Smile

RE: [S/M] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! Giveaways every week - Kookiemuker - Nov 7, 2017

@Tenebris_Kane 
I won't be off of work until after 10 UK time so we might have to wait until Thursday. Sometimes I get off early, we will have to see. Protean Greninja is a mon that I've never had before. It's gunna be awesome.

RE: [S/M] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! Giveaways every week - Tenebris_Kane - Nov 7, 2017

@Kookiemuker

Do you want me to ev train it since I will have time and will be training some of mine anyway? If you do just tell me the Ev's you want it to have. I can also leave it in pelago for a while to level it up if you want (it doesn't evolve in pelago)

RE: [S/M] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! Giveaways every week - Kookiemuker - Nov 7, 2017

@Tenebris_Kane 
You don't have to worry about that. That's part of the fun to me is EV training and leveling up. I appreciate the offer though

RE: [S/M] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! Giveaways every week - Kookiemuker - Nov 8, 2017

@Tenebris_Kane 
What kind of apricorn ball is that Immunity Gligar in?

RE: [S/M] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! Giveaways every week - Tenebris_Kane - Nov 8, 2017

@Kookiemuker 

Is it the pink ball? I can't see it at the minute but if I remember right it is in a dream ball. Only pokemon from dreamworld can have it.

RE: [S/M] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! Giveaways every week - Kookiemuker - Nov 8, 2017

@Tenebris_Kane 
Would you be interested in a 5 IV competitive battle ready analytic (HA) Starmie lvl 52 or 53 for a Gligar?

And a competitive 5 IV Deino for a flash fire Cyndaquil?

RE: [S/M] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! Giveaways every week - Tenebris_Kane - Nov 8, 2017

@Kookiemuker 

That sounds like really Good trade for me but I am thinking that for the combat ready starmie I would be willing to give you another breedject from the normal section as well since it is combat ready ( I am assuming you mean ev's and moves along with iv's and level)