Pokemon Forever
[TEMP CLOSED] [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Help with movesets and you can get free BR Pokémon! - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [TEMP CLOSED] [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Help with movesets and you can get free BR Pokémon! (/Thread-TEMP-CLOSED-Gen-VII-The-Breedject-Corner-Help-with-movesets-and-you-can-get-free-BR-Pok%C3%A9mon)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! I'm Back! - Dervis - Dec 22, 2017

@Tenebris_Kane 

I thought of that as we were trading, lol. Its my first day on the forums, and I'm still figuring it out. I just now realized that Pokemon IGN stands for "In Game Name" and doesn't have anything to do with IGN, the gaming website, lol

RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! I'm Back! - Kookiemuker - Dec 24, 2017

@Tenebris_Kane 
I looked through your list and didn't see it but I figured I would ask just to make sure. 
You wouldn't happen to have HA Treecko by chance?

RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! I'm Back! - dmann - Dec 24, 2017

@Kookiemuker I know its completely not related to this, but what of the thing I need HA of, and that you need HA of?

RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! I'm Back! - Tenebris_Kane - Dec 24, 2017

@Kookiemuker 

I have all hidden ability starters, I was hoping to get all hidden ability pokemon at some point so I do have quite a lot so far

RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! I'm Back! - dmann - Dec 24, 2017

@Tenebris_Kane Do you have HA Spritzee, out of interest?

RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! I'm Back! - Tenebris_Kane - Dec 25, 2017

@dmann 

I don't currently have hidden ability Spritzee, I am not even sure if I currently have a normal ability one in any of my games...

RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! I'm Back! - dmann - Dec 25, 2017

Ah okay. I wanted one, is all, though that is a tough thing.

RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! I'm Back! - TheShinyMothim - Dec 25, 2017

I have a 5IV Burmy with its HA for trade. I’d like one of your 6IV Oranguru if that’s an option for you?

RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! I'm Back! - Tenebris_Kane - Dec 25, 2017

@TheShinyMothim 

Just curious, does the burmy have any egg moves or correct nature?
I haven't bred burmy before but I believe I have one with hidden ability so egg moves would be great if it has them

RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! I'm Back! - TheShinyMothim - Dec 25, 2017

No I’m sorry. As far as I can remember from the top of my head, it doesn’t have any egg moves. It does have a Timid Nature though, if that’s makes any difference to you