Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] Looking to get started breeding? Giving away 6IV Dittos. - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Looking to get started breeding? Giving away 6IV Dittos. (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Looking-to-get-started-breeding-Giving-away-6IV-Dittos)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Looking to get started breeding? Giving away 6IV Dittos. - daishar - Jan 6, 2015

Hello and many thanks.

IGN: Daishar
Pokemon: Surskit
Level: 13

RE: Looking to get started breeding? Giving away 6IV Dittos. - Xionyus - Jan 6, 2015

(Jan 6, 2015, 04:32 PM)JDaniel Wrote: Here goes one more try !! Smile
IGN : Dean
Pokemon : Illumise
Level : 11

Found the problem. You weren't searching for a Ditto level 91 and up so it made it really easy to poach your pokemon. Finally found you though, enjoy!

RE: Looking to get started breeding? Giving away 6IV Dittos. - daishar - Jan 6, 2015

A kind soul, thanks again.

RE: Looking to get started breeding? Giving away 6IV Dittos. - jordanlee94 - Jan 6, 2015

IGN: Jordan
Pokemon: Dedenne
Level: 21

Thanks dude! Smile

RE: Looking to get started breeding? Giving away 6IV Dittos. - Xionyus - Jan 6, 2015

(Jan 6, 2015, 06:10 PM)jordanlee94 Wrote: IGN: Jordan
Pokemon: Dedenne
Level: 21

Thanks dude! Smile

Sent

RE: Looking to get started breeding? Giving away 6IV Dittos. - jarturogc - Jan 6, 2015

IGN: Arturo
pokemon: Pelipper
level:40
Thanks so much for the help

RE: Looking to get started breeding? Giving away 6IV Dittos. - SangSpell - Jan 6, 2015

IGN: Jayme
Pokemon: Masquerain
Level: 27

Thank you for doing this, you're a gentleman and a scholar. <3

(Jan 6, 2015, 06:52 PM)SangSpell Wrote: IGN: Jayme

I found yours but someone else traded a second before I did. Next time when you ask for a Ditto specify 91 and up for the level please. :]

RE: Looking to get started breeding? Giving away 6IV Dittos. - SangSpell - Jan 6, 2015

(Jan 6, 2015, 07:00 PM)Xionyus Wrote:
(Jan 6, 2015, 06:52 PM)SangSpell Wrote: IGN: Jayme

I found yours but someone else traded a second before I did. Next time when you ask for a Ditto specify 91 and up for the level please. :]

No, they didn't. I just checked. It's still there. I had to take it back out and put it back in as 91 and higher. I scrolled up and saw where the Daishar did that earlier, so I fixed it as fast as I could. :P

(Jan 6, 2015, 07:25 PM)SangSpell Wrote: No, they didn't. I just checked. It's still there. I had to take it back out and put it back in as 91 and higher. I scrolled up and saw where the Daishar did that earlier, so I fixed it as fast as I could. :P

Sent