Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Transform-the-World-6-IV-Ditto-Giveaway-US-UM)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - ShanklyGates - Feb 23, 2018

@"Tenebris_Kane"

Re-deposited the Metapod.

Pokemon Deposited - Metapod
Level of Deposited - 12
Gender - Female
Message - Please trade Pokemon with me. Thanks in advance.
Nature of Ditto wanted: Adamant

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - Cubivor - Feb 23, 2018

Pokemon: Metapod
Level: 14
IGN: Joseph
i don't really care what nature i get.

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - Tenebris_Kane - Feb 24, 2018

@C-M-A-N
@ShanklyGates

Ok, your ditto's have been sent, hopy you enjoy breeding your Pokémon  Big Grin

@Cubivor

I couldn't see a metapod from a trainer called Joseph, can you check that it is in the Gen VII GTS and has not been sniped by another trainer

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - ShanklyGates - Feb 24, 2018

(Feb 24, 2018, 04:46 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @C-M-A-N
@ShanklyGates

Ok, your ditto's have been sent, hopy you enjoy breeding your Pokémon  Big Grin

@Cubivor

I couldn't see a metapod from a trainer called Joseph, can you check that it is in the Gen VII GTS and has not been sniped by another trainer

Many thanks, much appreciated! Smile

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - Cubivor - Feb 24, 2018

@Tenebris_Kane i put another one in. 
Level: 9

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - Tenebris_Kane - Feb 24, 2018

@Cubivor 

I can't see it again, did you put it into the Gen VII GTS with a level lock? (i.e lvl 91+ selected when requesting) if it is sniping that is the problem that should be enough to avoid the problem.

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - Cubivor - Feb 24, 2018

@Tenebris_Kane it is a gen 7 game, and i have requested level 91 and above. i don't know why i keep getting sniped

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - MúsicalNote - Feb 24, 2018

@Tenebris_Kane Thank you for directing me to this post! I would like to request a 6IV Ditto, if that's not too much trouble.

Pokémon Deposited: Metapod
Level: 12
Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that will help me with my adventure.
IGN: Arden
Nature wanted: Adamant

Thank you in advance Smile

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - Tenebris_Kane - Feb 25, 2018

@MúsicalNote 

Sent, good luck with your breeding  Big Grin

@Cubivor

It makes no sense that yours should be repeatedly getting sniped unless somebody is targeting you for some reason. If you want we can try arrange a time through private message to make the GTS trade as fast as possible or we can do a link trade since there seems to be some problem currently

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - xyzyx101 - Feb 27, 2018

Pokemon Deposited- Metapod
Level of Deposited- 8
Gender- Female
Message- I want to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles.
Nature of Ditto wanted: Calm
IGN- ふー

Thank you!