Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Transform-the-World-6-IV-Ditto-Giveaway-US-UM)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - TheMightyJax - Feb 27, 2018

(Jan 28, 2018, 02:23 PM)wightvoid Wrote: Hey guys! So I have been noticing a large need for breeding Dittos for those who wish to breed their own teams out. Well, I am here to help! I am teaming up with @Tenebris_Kane to perform my first ever giveaway here on Pokemon Forever. I have cloned my 6 IV Ditto and have done so with varying natures (should you care). Kane will be aiding me in distribution.

The natures we have available:
Adamant
Jolly
Timid
Modest
Bold
Calm

We also have a line of 30 IV Jolly Dittos for hidden power breeding.
*If you need a specific other nature or IV spread, contact me and I will get it done as best I can.*
All Dittos are Japanese in origin and only our specific 30 IV's have less than 6 perfect IVs.

This will be done via GTS so here is what you guys need to post below:

Pokemon Deposited- Metapod (all we will be accepting, can be obtained early)
Level of Deposited-
Gender-
Message-
Nature of Ditto wanted: (If applicable)

Request a level 100 Ditto.

Edit: I am about to create a couple of 30 IV Hidden ability and max IVs with hidden abilities

Edit (02/06/18): Sorry for any and all delays. I have had 2 exams this week already and have 2 remaining on Thursday. They have been demanding of my attention and efforts.
Pokemon Deposited- Metapod 
Level of Deposited- 7
Gender- Female
Message- I want to trade for a Pokemon that will help me with my adventure
Nature of Ditto wanted: Jolly
Thank you!

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - Tenebris_Kane - Feb 28, 2018

@xyzyx101 @TheMightyJax 

I was asleep when you sent the messages and had to leave the house early today so I didn't see the messages this morning. I will send your dittos as soon as I get home so you should get them before the time you posted yesterday (i don't know your timezones so I am using that as reference)

Xyzyx101 - I don't have calm available at the minute, I am sorry about that but I will still send you a 6Iv ditto. I currently have jolly, timid and Adamant so if you have a preference and reply before I send them later I will send that otherwise I will choose randomly. Otherwise, You can always ask for one of the others of those 3 and deposit another metapod since I have no problem sending you 2 of different natures

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - xyzyx101 - Feb 28, 2018

(Feb 28, 2018, 02:29 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @xyzyx101 @TheMightyJax 

I was asleep when you sent the messages and had to leave the house early today so I didn't see the messages this morning. I will send your dittos as soon as I get home so you should get them before the time you posted yesterday (i don't know your timezones so I am using that as reference)

Xyzyx101 - I don't have calm available at the minute, I am sorry about that but I will still send you a 6Iv ditto. I currently have jolly, timid and Adamant so if you have a preference and reply before I send them later I will send that otherwise I will choose randomly. Otherwise, You can always ask for one of the others of those 3 and deposit another metapod since I have no problem sending you 2 of different natures

May I have the timid? That will be ok for me

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - xyzyx101 - Mar 1, 2018

Might as well repost @Tenebris_Kane 

Level of Deposited- 8
Gender- Female
Message- I want to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles.
Nature of Ditto wanted: Timid
IGN- ふー

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - xyzyx101 - Mar 1, 2018

I think you sent me the ditto?(shiny limber, inside moon ball with pokerus) Thanks!!!

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - Tenebris_Kane - Mar 3, 2018

@xyzyx101 

I sent them while I got some free wifi to you and @TheMightyJax I couldnt get good internet at my house (probably due to weather issues) so I didn't end up posting to confirm

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - TheChickenDuck - Mar 4, 2018

Level of Deposited- 14
Gender- Male
Message- thanks
Nature of Ditto wanted: Adamant
My game is Omega Ruby. Thanks.

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - Tenebris_Kane - Mar 5, 2018

@TheChickenDuck 

I am sorry but I currently can't send to Omega Ruby as all the ditto's I have spare are on Pokémon sun/moon or ultra sun/moon. If you wan't one on those games I would be more than happy to help though  Undecided

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - TheChickenDuck - Mar 5, 2018

(Mar 5, 2018, 01:45 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @TheChickenDuck 

I am sorry but I currently can't send to Omega Ruby as all the ditto's I have spare are on Pokémon sun/moon or ultra sun/moon. If you wan't one on those games I would be more than happy to help though  Undecided

Ok.

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - AstroDwarf - Mar 5, 2018

Level of Deposited- 11
Gender- Female
Message- I want to fill my Pokedex
IGN- Jonathon 
Nature of Ditto wanted: Jolly