Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Transform-the-World-6-IV-Ditto-Giveaway-US-UM)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - Pokeballsohard - Feb 1, 2018

@Tenebris_Kane how many may I ask for?

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - Tenebris_Kane - Feb 1, 2018

@Pokeballsohard 

You can have whichever ones you want, I currently can send you the jolly HP (30 IV) one, and Adamant / Timid 6IV if you want those since I have loads of them. If you need more specific ditto's then you will have to ask Wightvoid since I don't currently have them ready. A limit hasn't been officially set on how many you can have but I would request not to go overboard as it really is unnecessary (e.g. asking for 10 of each)

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - Pokeballsohard - Feb 1, 2018

@Tenebris_Kane no lol, 10 of each would be ubsurd. Though I really do want 1 of each, not including the neutral natured ones. If that's too much to ask it's fine.

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - wwastedyouth - Feb 1, 2018

@Tenebris_Kane 

Oh my bad, I mixed the names in my head, my IGN name is 'Mike'.

Pokemon Deposited- Metapod 
Level of Deposited- 7
Gender- Male
Message- I want to fill my pokedex
Nature of Ditto wanted: Adamant (if not Modest would be great)

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - Tenebris_Kane - Feb 1, 2018

@wwastedyouth 

No problem, I have sent the ditto now, Good luck with your breeding projects  Big Grin

@Breeder Jonny 2 

I am really sorry I almost skipped past you since the post after yours started a new page, I thought my post would be the last. Can you specify which type of ditto you want, I can offer adamant and timid straight away while wightvoid is currently sorting the others. We also have all 30IV jolly dittos for hidden power breeding.

Also I just checked the GTS and couldn't see a listing under Jonny, did your metapod get sniped?

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - wwastedyouth - Feb 1, 2018

(Feb 1, 2018, 03:38 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @wwastedyouth 

No problem, I have sent the ditto now, Good luck with your breeding projects  Big Grin

@Tenebris_Kane 

Thank u so much ! I was reading you also have several timid ones. If I could also get one of those it would be awesome. I just deposited another metapod in the GTS:
Level: 19
Ign: Mike

@wwastedyouth 

Sent, how was that for speed, less than 3 minutes since your post went up and I am already writing your response as the ditto is sending on my DS  Tongue

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - Eugenio - Feb 2, 2018

@wightvoid Thanks for the Ditto!

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - zapdo531 - Feb 2, 2018

(Feb 1, 2018, 06:38 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @zapdo531 

If you are really struggling for time deposit something you have available ( I am willing to make an exception) and I can send you the ditto. I still have loads of them and Wightvoid technically has infinite you can pick one up anytime, you shouldn't have to worry about the giveaway closing

​​​​if you do get time metapod is much preferred as it is easy for us to find in the GTS and people shouldn't steal it saving everyone time. Caterpie can be found on the first island and evolves at level 7 which can easily be achieved in 1 battle near paniola ranch

Thanks! I'll wait until the end of the month when my exams are finished then!