Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Transform-the-World-6-IV-Ditto-Giveaway-US-UM)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - Breeder Jonny 2 - Feb 2, 2018

(Feb 1, 2018, 03:49 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Breeder Jonny 2 

I am really sorry I almost skipped past you since the post after yours started a new page, I thought my post would be the last. Can you specify which type of ditto you want, I can offer adamant and timid straight away while wightvoid is currently sorting the others. We also have all 30IV jolly dittos for hidden power breeding.

Also I just checked the GTS and couldn't see a listing under Jonny, did your metapod get sniped? @Tenebris_Kane 

Timid It's still there it was on y
it's level 4female

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - TrainerSun - Feb 2, 2018

(Jan 28, 2018, 02:23 PM)wightvoid Wrote: Pokemon Deposited- Metapod
Level of Deposited- lv. 5
Gender- Female
Message- Thanks in advance  Big Grin
Nature of Ditto wanted: Any

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - Tenebris_Kane - Feb 2, 2018

@TrainerSun 

You have not provided your trainers name which makes it hard to distinguish who is recieving the ditto I send, please can you post your trainer name when you are available. If wightvoid doesn't beat me to it, I will hopefully sort your request tomorrow morning. 

Also, I notice that this is your first post so welcome to the community, feel free to introduce yourself in the meet and greet section. I am sure everyone would love to hear what kind of trainer you are and there are many friendly people here who can help with anything Pokémon related you may require  Big Grin

@Breeder Jonny 2

I currently can't send to Y, @wightvoid may be able to help?

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - The_One - Feb 2, 2018

Pokemon Deposited-Metapod
Level of Deposited-16
Gender-Male
Message-Please trade Pokemon with me. Thanks in advance.
Nature of Ditto wanted- Adamant
I don't know if I'm too late or not but thank you.

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - Tenebris_Kane - Feb 2, 2018

@The_One

can you please provide your trainers name so I can find the metapod and know who I am sending it to, once I recieve that either myself or wightvoid will send the ditto as soon as we can

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - The_One - Feb 2, 2018

(Feb 2, 2018, 05:58 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @The_One

can you please provide your trainers name so I can find the metapod and know who I am sending it to, once I recieve that either myself or wightvoid will send the ditto as soon as we can

Sorry, my trainer’s name is Selene

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - Tenebris_Kane - Feb 4, 2018

@The_One

Your ditto has been sent so you can pick it up from the GTS anytime. Enjoy  Big Grin

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - noobdogs123 - Feb 9, 2018

Pokemon Deposited- Metapod
Level of Deposited- 14 
Gender- Female
Message- Please trade Pokemon with me. Thanks in advance.
IGN: Noobdogs

I want max IVs Ditto please.

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - AgentGabriel - Feb 10, 2018

Apologies if I missed anything! Thank you so much for doing this!

Pokemon Deposited- Metapod
Level of Deposited- 12
Gender- Female
Message- I want to fill my pokedex with other languages.
Nature of Ditto wanted: None specific! Just looking to get the perfect 6 IVs for breeding! c:
ING-Luna (Ultra Moon)

RE: "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM - Tenebris_Kane - Feb 11, 2018

@AgentGabriel 

The ditto has been sent, Hope you enjoy your breeding Projects  Big Grin

@noobdogs123

I just looked for your metapod but couldn't see it in the GTS?