Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] A Shiny BR Give-Away + appreciation for Moo311 (Eeveeloutions and some others) - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] A Shiny BR Give-Away + appreciation for Moo311 (Eeveeloutions and some others) (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-A-Shiny-BR-Give-Away-appreciation-for-Moo311-Eeveeloutions-and-some-others)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: A Shiny BR Give-Away + appreciation for Moo311 (Eeveeloutions and some others) - wartty - Apr 1, 2018

@Dova lol it was kinda the same for me I was just finding it hard to stay interested cause I'd done like everything in SuMo so I just couldn't be as excited as I wanted to be when ultraSuMo came out :\ you around late today to trade?

RE: A Shiny BR Give-Away + appreciation for Moo311 (Eeveeloutions and some others) - wartty - Apr 1, 2018

@Dova lol and I supposed I wanna get Vaporeon Jolteon and Flareon for sure, and Froslass Feraligatr and Umbreon? Can't decide between Umbreon and leafeon but I think I'm gonna go with Umbreon xP

RE: A Shiny BR Give-Away + appreciation for Moo311 (Eeveeloutions and some others) - Dova - Apr 1, 2018

(Apr 1, 2018, 10:43 AM)wartty Wrote: @Dova lol and I supposed I wanna get Vaporeon Jolteon and Flareon for sure, and Froslass Feraligatr and Umbreon? Can't decide between Umbreon and leafeon but I think I'm gonna go with Umbreon xP

Why not both? @wartty and I can trade whenever, assuming nothing comes up.

RE: A Shiny BR Give-Away + appreciation for Moo311 (Eeveeloutions and some others) - Dova - Apr 1, 2018

(Apr 1, 2018, 10:34 AM)Tridentbolt Wrote: Hi @Dova , I would like to reserve a Espeon and will deposit one of the Pokémon's listed once I get home. Thank you for the giveaway!

Alright, just reply with your info whenever @Tridentbolt

(Apr 1, 2018, 09:20 AM)Bendytheinkdemon37 Wrote: @Dova 
Deposited:Zubat
LV:53
IGN:Bendy
Wanted:Eevee
Thanks

Sent @Bendytheinkdemon37

(Apr 1, 2018, 07:21 AM)YuiZakuro Wrote: Deposited: caterpie
LV:1
IGN: Robin
Pokemon Requested :
umbreon

@YuiZakuro 
Id love to give you an Umbreon but that can only happen if you follow the rules on the first page. Do that and you can have on of all of them!

RE: A Shiny BR Give-Away + appreciation for Moo311 (Eeveeloutions and some others) - YuiZakuro - Apr 1, 2018

(Apr 1, 2018, 12:56 PM)Dova Wrote:
(Apr 1, 2018, 07:21 AM)YuiZakuro Wrote: Deposited: caterpie
LV:1
Pokemon Requested :
umbreon

@YuiZakuro 
Id love to give you an Umbreon but that can only happen if you follow the rules on the first page. Do that and you can have on of all of them!

oh sorry I did not read correctly my bad Smile

RE: A Shiny BR Give-Away + appreciation for Moo311 (Eeveeloutions and some others) - YuiZakuro - Apr 1, 2018

okay lets try again :p

pokemon deposited: mudbray
lvl: 15
requested: umbreon

thx in advance Smile

@Dova hey sorry went out right after posting that you gonna be around in the next couple hours?

(Apr 1, 2018, 05:11 PM)wartty Wrote: @Dova hey sorry went out right after posting that you gonna be around in the next couple hours?
@wartty

Maybe, My ds just stopped working after being practically chopped in half for 6 or so months and my other one tends to randomly shut off. But ill try.