Pokemon Forever
[BREEDJECTS] FREE correct 5IV Intimidate littens (4 egg moves) - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [BREEDJECTS] FREE correct 5IV Intimidate littens (4 egg moves) (/Thread-BREEDJECTS-FREE-correct-5IV-Intimidate-littens-4-egg-moves)

FREE correct 5IV Intimidate littens (4 egg moves) - Tenebris_Kane - Jul 27, 2018

Free Competitive Littens just waiting to be trained!

Hi guys, I recently bred to get a shiny incineroar that could be used in competitive battling and I have been left with 13 correct 5IV littens that I do not need (especially since I am keeping a couple 6IV spares for myself) These littens all have correct nature and IV's for competitive which means all you have to do is train and level them up giving them the moveset you desire and you will have yourself a battle ready incineroar which is one of the most used Pokémon in VGC at the minute according to Pikalytics! You can also use these as a great base parent to breed from if you want to change the egg moves for any reason as they already have high starting IV's as well as some of the most commonly used egg moves.

The Details of the Littens are as follows:

[Image: 250px-725Litten.png]

IV's: All 31 (Best) except Sp.Atk which is random
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Adamant
Level: 1
Moves:
- Fake Out
- Heat Wave
- Revenge
- Crunch 

If you want one please just deposit something in GTS and post the details following this format below:

Pokémon Deposited: 
Trainer Name:
Ball:

RE: FREE correct 5IV Intimidate littens (4 egg moves) - Primerakilla13 - Jul 29, 2018

This is for sun and moon right?

RE: FREE correct 5IV Intimidate littens (4 egg moves) - Black Waterfall - Jul 29, 2018

It looks like I am their uncle... ...Uncle Black, awesome! Cool

RE: FREE correct 5IV Intimidate littens (4 egg moves) - carlton - Aug 10, 2018

Pokemon Deposited- larvesta
Trainer Name- Ethan
Gender- female
Level- 1
Ball- Nest ball

RE: FREE correct 5IV Intimidate littens (4 egg moves) - Tenebris_Kane - Aug 10, 2018

@carlton 

Just realised my DS is out of power but I will send your litten in a little while

Edit: I can't see a larvesta, sorry I have been busy so didn't post but I checked a couple of times today and no luck

RE: FREE correct 5IV Intimidate littens (4 egg moves) - carlton - Aug 10, 2018

(Aug 10, 2018, 06:53 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @carlton 

Just realised my DS is out of power but I will send your litten in a little while

Edit: I can't see a larvesta, sorry I have been busy so didn't post but I checked a couple of times today and no luck

Sorry i posted the larvesta and when i cheked i got an adament intimidate litten so i thought is was yours lol.
Thanks a bunch anyway what your doing here is really helpful and useful

RE: FREE correct 5IV Intimidate littens (4 egg moves) - Tenebris_Kane - Aug 10, 2018

@carlton 

Mine have the correct 5IV for the build (missing Sp.atk) so they don't need re-bred for competitive use if you want me to send you one aswell