Pokemon Forever
Trade, Trade and More Trade - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: Trade, Trade and More Trade (/Thread-SHINY-Trade-Trade-and-More-Trade)

Pages: 1 2 3

Trade, Trade and More Trade - CannibalJack - Oct 3, 2018

Sup Everyone can Just call me Jack I'm one hell of a Idiot who spend a lot of time in WT Hoping a Stray Shiny Mimikyu would just fall on my Lap
But that ain't the Case as you can tell i have gather quite a few Shiny in my time on WT so here the Deal Cherry Pick and Offer and lets see if something
Can Happen Happy Hunting.

Shiny Pokemon
Koffing
 Joltik
Venusaur
Incineroar
Darmanitan
Poliwrath
Drapion
Grumpig
Swellow
Medicham
Stunfisk
Shiftry
Porygon-Z
Dragonair
Infernape
Rotom-Mow
Dusclops
Musharna
Lapras
Staraptor
Yanmega
Lucario
Pelipper
Talonflame
Haxorus
Absol
Florges
Bouffalant
Dragonite
Lycanroc
Rhydon
Vileplume
Banette
Leafeon
Gardevoir
Victreebel
Arceus
Lugia
Naganadel
Poipole
Shaymin
Deoxys
Genesect
Rayquaza
Kyurem
Mew
Poochyena
Armaldo
Shellos
Celebi
Lombre x2
Mantine
Dewpider
Cacnea
Jirachi
Seismitoad

Will Update with More shiny Pokes when i can just have to keep on with the WT.

RE: Trade, Trade and More Trade - TheAlmightySancho - Oct 4, 2018

I haven't been here in a while, used to run a whole little trade shop for shinies.

Are you willing to accept evolved versions of the stuff you're LF? I've got a shiny Gengar I can offer, and I might have a Palossand somewhere. Might have a Cofagrigus as well. Also I know it's not on the list of stuff you need but I've got a random shiny Lopunny somewhere which I can offer too.

RE: Trade, Trade and More Trade - CannibalJack - Oct 4, 2018

(Oct 4, 2018, 02:43 AM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: I haven't been here in a while, used to run a whole little trade shop for shinies.

Are you willing to accept evolved versions of the stuff you're LF? I've got a shiny Gengar I can offer, and I might have a Palossand somewhere. Might have a Cofagrigus as well. Also I know it's not on the list of stuff you need but I've got a random shiny Lopunny somewhere which I can offer to o.

Sure and What the Nature of the Gengar, Palossand, and the Cofagrigus?

Gengar's got timid nature and Cofagrigus is bold. The only Palossand is one I spent forever shiny hunting so I'm not really feeling like trading that one. I've also got an adamant Luxray, but that's got intimidate instead of guts as its ability.

(Oct 4, 2018, 11:17 AM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: Gengar's got timid nature and Cofagrigus is bold. The only Palossand is one I spent forever shiny hunting so I'm not really feeling like trading that one. I've also got an adamant Luxray, but that's got intimidate instead of guts as its ability.

Its fine about The Palossand i know how much of a pain they are to shiny Hunt and the Timid nature Gengar is alright and The Cofagrigus that a perfect nature for it and Is the Luxray shiny tho?
If So then go ahead and cherry pick from my Pokes

Yeah, Luxray's shiny.

Is the Zygarde shiny? I've been trying to get one for ages. Other than that, Celebi and Shaymin have my attention, though if that's a bit much I'd be fine with Gardevoir.

Also, sorry about the fairly late responses. Got busy moderating something on discord.

(Oct 4, 2018, 12:55 PM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: Yeah, Luxray's shiny.

Is the Zygarde shiny? I've been trying to get one for ages. Other than that, Celebi and Shaymin have my attention, though if that's a bit much I'd be fine with Gardevoir.

Also, sorry about the fairly late responses. Got busy moderating something on discord.

Okay I'm fine with Zygarde, Celebi, and Shaymin for the Gengar, Cofagrigus, and Luxray
BTW i'm also on the Discord Group

Alright, cool. I'll add your FC. You able to trade now?

(Oct 4, 2018, 01:27 PM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: Alright, cool. I'll add your FC. You able to trade now?

Yep

Right, I'll be on in a minute. Just doing a mystery gift.