Pokemon Forever
[TRADE] LF Dream World Eevee/Eeveelution - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [TRADE] LF Dream World Eevee/Eeveelution (/Thread-TRADE-LF-Dream-World-Eevee-Eeveelution)

LF Dream World Eevee/Eeveelution - SiegfriedWylder - Jan 6, 2015

I'm trying to breed all of the Eeveelutions with their dream world abilities, so I'm really trying to get at least a female Eevee with its dream world ability. Would anyone be willing to trade me one? If you're looking for something I'll try and match your request. Otherwise, I've got a few shinies that are up for grabs, but they aren't really competition material.

RE: LF Dream World Eevee/Eeveelution - Kal117K - Jan 6, 2015

(Jan 6, 2015, 05:43 PM)SiegfriedWylder Wrote: I'm trying to breed all of the Eeveelutions with their dream world abilities, so I'm really trying to get at least a female Eevee with its dream world ability.  Would anyone be willing to trade me one?  If you're looking for something I'll try and match your request.  Otherwise, I've got a few shinies that are up for grabs, but they aren't really competition material.

Do you mean the ability Anticipation? I'm not too familiar with the Dream World, but I just bred a bunch of Eevees with that ability.

RE: LF Dream World Eevee/Eeveelution - SiegfriedWylder - Jan 6, 2015

(Jan 6, 2015, 05:52 PM)Kal117K Wrote:
(Jan 6, 2015, 05:43 PM)SiegfriedWylder Wrote: I'm trying to breed all of the Eeveelutions with their dream world abilities, so I'm really trying to get at least a female Eevee with its dream world ability.  Would anyone be willing to trade me one?  If you're looking for something I'll try and match your request.  Otherwise, I've got a few shinies that are up for grabs, but they aren't really competition material.

Do you mean the ability Anticipation? I'm not too familiar with the Dream World, but I just bred a bunch of Eevees with that ability.

Yeah, that one. I forgot to actually list what the ability was, but that's correct. Would you be willing to trade one of those Eevees to me?

(Jan 6, 2015, 05:57 PM)SiegfriedWylder Wrote:
(Jan 6, 2015, 05:52 PM)Kal117K Wrote:

Yeah, that one.  I forgot to actually list what the ability was, but that's correct.  Would you be willing to trade one of those Eevees to me?

Yeah no problem! Female right?

(Jan 6, 2015, 05:58 PM)Kal117K Wrote: Yeah no problem! Female right?

Yup, thank you kindly. Anything in specific you'd like in return? (I'm going to go ahead and add your FC, too)

(Jan 6, 2015, 05:59 PM)SiegfriedWylder Wrote:

Yup, thank you kindly.  Anything in specific you'd like in return?  (I'm going to go ahead and add your FC, too)

To be honest, no not really. You can give me anything you'd like!

Yup, thank you kindly.  Anything in specific you'd like in return?  (I'm going to go ahead and add your FC, too)

Whoa did not expect that! Thanks haha! But good luck! Its only missing a single IV if I remember!

(Jan 6, 2015, 06:05 PM)Kal117K Wrote:

Whoa did not expect that! Thanks haha! But good luck! Its only missing a single IV if I remember!

That's one of the giveaway Shaymin that I managed to nab, so I hope you enjoy it. xD Thanks again, it'll be a major boon to my efforts.