Pokemon Forever
LF Someone to powersave my Whismur! - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: LF Someone to powersave my Whismur! (/Thread-LF-Someone-to-powersave-my-Whismur)

LF Someone to powersave my Whismur! - ItsAmplified - Jan 9, 2015

I found a random shiny Whismur in a horde earlier and I actually needed a Exploud for my current team and I want to use this Whismur. If anyone can do this for me I would really appreciate it. I want its IV's fixed to 31/x/31/31/31/31 ad its nature to Modest and I want it in a Dream Ball if you can. Also if you can put an ability capsule on it that would be awesome! I have a couple boxes of BR pokes to trade. I also have a box of shiny BR pokes as well.

RE: LF Someone to powersave my Whismur! - Eqho - Jan 9, 2015

(Jan 9, 2015, 07:08 PM)ItsAmplified Wrote: I found a random shiny Whismur in a horde earlier and I actually needed a Exploud for my current team and I want to use this Whismur.  If anyone can do this for me I would really appreciate it. I want its IV's fixed to 31/x/31/31/31/31 ad its nature to Modest and I want it in a Dream Ball if you can. Also if you can put an ability capsule on it that would be awesome!  I have a couple boxes of BR pokes to trade. I also have a box of shiny BR pokes as well.

I got you

RE: LF Someone to powersave my Whismur! - ItsAmplified - Jan 9, 2015

(Jan 9, 2015, 07:32 PM)Eqho Wrote:
(Jan 9, 2015, 07:08 PM)ItsAmplified Wrote: I found a random shiny Whismur in a horde earlier and I actually needed a Exploud for my current team and I want to use this Whismur.  If anyone can do this for me I would really appreciate it. I want its IV's fixed to 31/x/31/31/31/31 ad its nature to Modest and I want it in a Dream Ball if you can. Also if you can put an ability capsule on it that would be awesome!  I have a couple boxes of BR pokes to trade. I also have a box of shiny BR pokes as well.

I got you

Awesome man just give me your FC and IGN! I have Battle Items too if you want one for this cause I know it takes time out of your day. Just let me know!

RE: LF Someone to powersave my Whismur! - Eqho - Jan 9, 2015

(Jan 9, 2015, 07:37 PM)ItsAmplified Wrote:

I got you

Awesome man just give me your FC and IGN!  I have Battle Items too if you want one for this cause I know it takes time out of your day. Just let me know!

woops was that you that tried to trade?
My IGN is Ness

RE: LF Someone to powersave my Whismur! - ItsAmplified - Jan 9, 2015

(Jan 9, 2015, 07:48 PM)Eqho Wrote:
(Jan 9, 2015, 07:37 PM)ItsAmplified Wrote:

I got you

Awesome man just give me your FC and IGN!  I have Battle Items too if you want one for this cause I know it takes time out of your day. Just let me know!

woops was that you that tried to trade?
My IGN is Ness

Yeah thats me sending the trade!