Pokemon Forever
What did you catch with your first Master Ball? - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: General Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General-Pokemon-Discussion)
+--- Thread: What did you catch with your first Master Ball? (/Thread-What-did-you-catch-with-your-first-Master-Ball)

Pages: 1 2

What did you catch with your first Master Ball? - Eeveeli - Nov 6, 2014

We all remember that moment, the moment you recieve your first master ball and can catch anything you like!

So on what did you guys use it and in what game? I'm sure that most people saved it for Mewtwo or any other legend but i'm sure that there are some out there who used it for something else. (like me)

I remember that I used my first master ball in pokemon gold on a Tauros because it was impossible to catch but I still wanted it so don't judge me ok. I was young and my english wasn't that great back then so I had no idea I would never get one again. kappa

My second master ball wasn't any better. Used it on a Phanpy in pokemon Silver kappa

RE: What did you catch in your first Master Ball? - BryanSleepFreak - Nov 6, 2014

Murkrow for the same reasons stated above. Much regrets. I spent so much time trying to find it though!!!

RE: What did you catch in your first Master Ball? - thewasher19 - Nov 6, 2014

Dialga in Diamond

RE: What did you catch in your first Master Ball? - tygaa2 - Nov 6, 2014

I used my first master ball on Moltres in Pokemon Blue many years ago. At the time I was a young noob, and had no idea Mewtwo was in the game.[Image: smiley-ashamed003.gif]

RE: What did you catch in your first Master Ball? - ChaseInfinity - Nov 6, 2014

Zapdos in pokemon fireRed

RE: What did you catch in your first Master Ball? - Athral_Burn - Nov 6, 2014

Pokemon Red, Mewtwo. Just didnt have the patience to catch it

RE: What did you catch in your first Master Ball? - TheSharkSurname - Nov 6, 2014

I caught a Lugia in a Master Ball in my first ever play through on Silver. I'm not 100% certain if it was my first Master Ball catch but I'm fairly confident it was!

RE: What did you catch with your first Master Ball? - Pokemon - Nov 6, 2014

I used my first masterball on Mewteo in pokemon yellow!

RE: What did you catch with your first Master Ball? - powerpito - Nov 6, 2014

Pokemon Red.
Machoke.
I found one in Victory Road, and caught it with a different ball. I had no friends to really trade evolve it, so I was desperate for an alternative.
Well. I read on a forum that there was a SUPER SECRET way to evolve it by yourself. You have to catch it in master ball and level it to level 77.
I did both, and guess who was very disappointed that his level 77 machoke caught in a master ball wasnt good enough to evolve -_-

RE: What did you catch with your first Master Ball? - zenophobia - Nov 6, 2014

I was that one person who never used their master ball, heck I even caught Kyogre with a Premier Ball cause I thought it looked cool.  Undecided