Pokemon Forever
JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Battle Requests (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Battle-Requests)
+--- Thread: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team (/Thread-VGC-JFlynn-tv-Triple-Team-Battle-Challenge-Find-A-Team)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team - Shifu - Jan 24, 2015

(Jan 22, 2015, 06:34 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Jan 22, 2015, 06:20 PM)CruiseVGC Wrote: I'm looking for a team to join. Really looking forward to this.
Why you should pick me: I placed 3rd at my Nationals and 27th at Worlds for VGC 14 and have placed in the Top Cut for VGC 15 in both tournaments I took part in.

This guy though.
Got him :3

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team - sethstriker - Jan 24, 2015

(Jan 24, 2015, 04:16 AM)millerrx Wrote: I would like this to be my first tournament
Anybody have some room left for your team?

aw man i'm sorry i wish i did

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team - Podfighterninja123 - Jan 24, 2015

Im down for a team but idk if i can make the event lol

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team - Peapolo - Jan 24, 2015

(Jan 24, 2015, 07:19 AM)podfighterninja123 Wrote: Im down for a team but idk if i can make the event lol

It is one match every week for the next 8 weeks. So you organise a time to battle with you assigned opponent for the week, and as long as you complete that match within the week, you're all good

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team - Shifu - Jan 24, 2015

Xalus and CruiseVGC instead of Eckley & Black on my Team please :3 Also the Team Name is Errors In My Bread

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team - Peapolo - Jan 24, 2015

(Jan 24, 2015, 09:24 AM)Shifu Wrote: Xalus and CruiseVGC instead of Eckley & Black on my Team please :3 Also the Team Name is Errors In My Bread

So this is an official change Shifu??

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team - Ally - Jan 25, 2015

Hi guys! Any last minute people need a teammate? Smile

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team - tygaa2 - Jan 25, 2015

Sorry Ally but the week one match ups were set earlier today, so the 8 week season has started. I hope you are around for the next tournament Smile

Aw. Ok. It didn't have a time that I saw in the original post so I didn't know if you had until the end of the day to sign up. Smile Maybe next time.

Actually, I went back to check and there wasn't a specific time when sign ups ended on the 25th. Maybe next time add that in? That way we'll know if they're cut off by a specific time like 4 pm Pacific or something.