Pokemon Forever
JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Battle Requests (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Battle-Requests)
+--- Thread: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team (/Thread-VGC-JFlynn-tv-Triple-Team-Battle-Challenge-Find-A-Team)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team - tygaa2 - Jan 14, 2015

To help people find available team members these are the teams that have posted so far

thewasher19, Evilsabre, Vexian

Tygaa2, Mitchmaster24, Coogin

Black117, Eckley, Shifu

Animekid7, Peapolo, Eeveeli

rthorne, gingerxpug, iceygamer

These are the members that have posted interested in finding teammates
weather
ItalianG62
JelcoLeys
papuito
Pkpatriot56
murphy
Ysgavin
MKM
MotochukaGaming
Click the name to link to their page for PM
Keep in mind some of these members might have organized a team already by PM

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team - papuito - Jan 14, 2015

ItalianG62 do you want to team up with me?

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team - Eeveeli - Jan 14, 2015

^ Animekid, Peapolo and me are a team too. We just need to come up with a clever nickname and discuss the teams :D

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team - ChaseInfinity - Jan 14, 2015

I feel are teams aren't gonne have as much synergy because we have to change up the pokemon

@ Animekid7 it will be tough! But fun for everyone to use Pokemon that you normally wouldn't

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team - Eckley - Jan 14, 2015

yeah, that is a downside to the teams. That's why I was wondering if it's the same teams every season, or if they get switched up at the end of a season

But then again, like Tygaa has just said, it will give the opportunity for people to try out new things

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team - Shifu - Jan 14, 2015

Shynergy comes with Time :D

@Eckley the team of three will last for this season [8 weekly match ups + playoffs].
If this is successful and we have another season [hopefully we do]
You can choose to enter with a different team of three, or the same group from this season.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team - Eckley - Jan 14, 2015

@Shifu True, but at the same time what if there's a point where your team has overlapping pokemon?

for example, what if you were running an Arcanine which is part of the core of your team, but then I need Arcanine to make my team work, what happens then? neither of us would want to drop Arcanine because he makes our teams work

@Tygaa Ok that makes sense. I have no problem staying with the same team, but I was just curious because of what I've said above

@Eckley thats part of teamwork to figure out. If you and your teammate use the same Pokemon that week and your opponent reports it then you will receive a loss for that week

Keep in mind its all for fun, so there should be more than enough Pokemon to go around Smile