Pokemon Forever
Hikikomari's Public Trade Thread - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: Hikikomari's Public Trade Thread (/Thread-Hikikomari-s-Public-Trade-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Hikikomari's Public Trade Thread - Hikikomari - Nov 21, 2018

(Nov 21, 2018, 08:02 PM)DrumminBeard Wrote: I do have a Poipole I could equip with a Moon Stone, and send you both!

Wonderful, I'd love to trade for that, in that case!

(Nov 21, 2018, 08:02 PM)DrumminBeard Wrote: I do not have a Pink Dye House (don't remember seeing one. Did you mean red maybe?). I don't have many outfits bought either, but I have an ungodly amount of PokéBillz. What are you after?

It might depend on the game version you're playing. There are different colours and they're version-exclusive. I'm only specifically looking for a Pink Halter Top, which can only be bought in Pokémon Sun or Ultra Sun, and a Dark Pink Halter Top which can only be accessed through a Pink Dye House.

RE: Hikikomari's Public Trade Thread - DrumminBeard - Nov 21, 2018

Cool. I'm online now, if you aren't busy.

I do have both US and UM, but I've only done the Plaza thing extensively in US. As I said, I don't remember seeing that particular Dye shop come up as an option yet.

RE: Hikikomari's Public Trade Thread - Hikikomari - Nov 21, 2018

Sorry for the wait! I'm online now as well, so send a trade request when you're ready.

RE: Hikikomari's Public Trade Thread - DrumminBeard - Nov 21, 2018

We have apparently missed each other. I blame myself though. I've been busy with an errand that came up.

I'll keep checking back for a response, if you're around. I'm just messin' with my Pokémon boxes/Bank stuff.

RE: Hikikomari's Public Trade Thread - dmann - Nov 21, 2018

I'm just wondering, would an Infinite Chaining Trevenant be any use to you Hikko?

RE: Hikikomari's Public Trade Thread - Hikikomari - Nov 22, 2018

(Nov 21, 2018, 10:06 PM)DrumminBeard Wrote: We have apparently missed each other. I blame myself though. I've been busy with an errand that came up.

I'll keep checking back for a response, if you're around. I'm just messin' with my Pokémon boxes/Bank stuff.

Ah, I'm sorry! I saw you had gone offline when I posted my reply, so I had disconnected after a while to go to sleep. I'll tag you in-thread when I'm done everything in my day today so we can get to fulfilling that request.

(Nov 21, 2018, 11:03 PM)dmann Wrote: I'm just wondering, would an Infinite Chaining Trevenant be any use to you Hikko?

Hmmm, it wouldn't, though that might be because I've never heard "Infinite Chaining" before and don't know what you mean.

RE: Hikikomari's Public Trade Thread - dmann - Nov 22, 2018

(Nov 22, 2018, 09:30 AM)Hikikomari Wrote: Hmmm, it wouldn't, though that might be because I've never heard "Infinite Chaining" before and don't know what you mean.

Basically this; 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uifzGY5GpE0

Its a very effective thing for SOS chaining.

Oh, I understand now, thanks for the information!

I don't shiny hunt very often (I've only done it thrice through Sun and Moon which was where I started to hunt) so it'd be a nice gift but not something I'd use too often and wouldn't really request of someone else. I'd be happy to receive it in return for a request if you have one for me, though.

RE: Hikikomari's Public Trade Thread - dmann - Nov 22, 2018

(Nov 22, 2018, 02:55 PM)Hikikomari Wrote: Oh, I understand now, thanks for the information!

I don't shiny hunt very often (I've only done it thrice through Sun and Moon which was where I started to hunt) so it'd be a nice gift but not something I'd use too often and wouldn't really request of someone else. I'd be happy to receive it in return for a request if you have one for me, though.

They are things I give to people for trash, cause its a thing I do.

(Nov 22, 2018, 04:36 PM)dmann Wrote: They are things I give to people for trash, cause its a thing I do.

Well, that's very kind of you to do. Though since it's not something I'm really looking for right now I'll just repeat myself and say I'll take it in return for a request if you have one, or if it's carrying an item I need where I'd be happy to take that to return a request as well.