Pokemon Forever
[LOOKING FOR] Melmetal to complete National Dex - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [LOOKING FOR] Melmetal to complete National Dex (/Thread-LOOKING-FOR-Melmetal-to-complete-National-Dex)

Pages: 1 2

Melmetal to complete National Dex - vholiveira - Feb 26, 2020

Looking For Melmetal to complete the Dex, and Gmax Shiny 6iv, Inteleon Shiny 6iv,Centiskorch Shiny 6iv, Toxicroak shiny 6iv to make a team.

I have those for trade:
[Image: 6YcDqTL.jpg]

Virizion, Entei and Latios I don't have more

RE: Melmetal, Zamazenta and Cosmog to complete National Dex - nlough - Feb 26, 2020

I can trade you a Cosmog. I'm interested in the Shiny Latios. Home friend code is YXDMUKEKBZGT. Currently at work at the moment but I'll check back here if I can.

RE: Melmetal, Zamazenta and Cosmog to complete National Dex - vholiveira - Feb 27, 2020

(Feb 26, 2020, 07:50 PM)nlough Wrote: I can trade you a Cosmog. I'm interested in the Shiny Latios. Home friend code is YXDMUKEKBZGT. Currently at work at the moment but I'll check back here if I can.

I have gotten a Cosmog, thanks

RE: Melmetal, Zamazenta and Cosmog to complete National Dex - nlough - Feb 27, 2020

(Feb 27, 2020, 05:05 AM)vholiveira Wrote:
(Feb 26, 2020, 07:50 PM)nlough Wrote: I can trade you a Cosmog. I'm interested in the Shiny Latios. Home friend code is YXDMUKEKBZGT. Currently at work at the moment but I'll check back here if I can.

If you still need Melmetal I can get that as well. It will just take a few minuted to transfer from Pokémon GO to Let’s GO then home

Edit: Have it in home, it’s yours if you still need it.

RE: Melmetal, Zamazenta and Cosmog to complete National Dex - vholiveira - Feb 27, 2020

(Feb 27, 2020, 06:10 AM)nlough Wrote:

If you still need Melmetal I can get that as well. It will just take a few minuted to transfer from Pokémon GO to Let’s GO then home

This one I need for sure

RE: Melmetal, Zamazenta and Cosmog to complete National Dex - nlough - Feb 27, 2020

(Feb 27, 2020, 06:20 AM)vholiveira Wrote:

This one I need for sure

It’s yours. I would love the Shiny Latios if you still have it. Home name is Falindar and FC is YXDMUKEKBZGT

RE: Melmetal and Zamazenta to complete National Dex - nlough - Feb 27, 2020

Didn’t realize you added me in home. Let me know if there’s a time that works for you to do the trade. I’m in -5 UTC Eastern Coast of the US. And I work 3rd shift. I’m about to go grab some food and then head to bed. Work tonight. But I’ll be available tomorrow and will check back here before going to sleep.

(Feb 27, 2020, 06:24 AM)nlough Wrote:

This one I need for sure

It’s yours. I would love the Shiny Latios if you still have it. Home name is Falindar and FC is YXDMUKEKBZGT

I have added you, is this Melmetal shiny?

(Feb 27, 2020, 07:48 AM)vholiveira Wrote:
(Feb 27, 2020, 05:05 AM)vholiveira Wrote: I have gotten a Cosmog, thanks

This one I need for sure

It's not shiny.

RE: Melmetal, Zamazenta and Cosmog to complete National Dex - vholiveira - Mar 2, 2020

(Feb 27, 2020, 08:12 AM)nlough Wrote:
(Feb 27, 2020, 07:48 AM)vholiveira Wrote:
(Feb 27, 2020, 06:10 AM)nlough Wrote: If you still need Melmetal I can get that as well. It will just take a few minuted to transfer from Pokémon GO to Let’s GO then home

This one I need for sure

It's not shiny.

It's okay, u can trade today at night?