Pokemon Forever
[TRADE] Vector's Fine Pokemon [SHOP] - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [TRADE] Vector's Fine Pokemon [SHOP] (/Thread-TRADE-Vector-s-Fine-Pokemon-SHOP)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Vector's Fine Pokemon [SHOP] - croissant - Mar 7, 2016

Yo, I'd like a Skrelp if you could! I can give you an Escadrille if you want since it's missing from your dex, but it ain't a competitive one. Is it ok?

RE: Vector's Fine Pokemon [SHOP] - FkMatt - Mar 8, 2016

Would you trade a Dragalge for an imperfect BR shiny magnemite? :D

RE: Vector's Fine Pokemon [SHOP] - Vectorshot - Mar 8, 2016

Quote:I have a Phione, Adamant, with fairly good stats and, as bred by moi, is legitimate. Let me know if you're interested; I have a couple of BR, mythical, legendary, and shiny Pokemon lying around as well. In return, just let me know what you still have. If I am tempted by one, I'll post a form.

Thank you!

To be honest, I can breed my own, but everything that is on the original post is still available. I update the post as I trade.

Quote:Yo, I'd like a Skrelp if you could! I can give you an Escadrille if you want since it's missing from your dex, but it ain't a competitive one. Is it ok?

Yeah, that would be a great trade. I'm not worried if dex entries are competitive or not.

Quote:Would you trade a Dragalge for an imperfect BR shiny magnemite?

Yeah, though a BR Magnemite sounds a bit funny. I would have to look at it before going through with the trade though.

I will be around tonight at and will check in during my break today.

RE: Vector's Fine Pokemon [SHOP] - Nalu Firebeach - Mar 8, 2016

I have these pokemon to offer:
high-leveled male espeon with 2IV
female eevee with 4IV and 3EM
male oshawott with HA, 5IV and 3EM
female shinx with 4IV and 4EM
male shinx with rivalry/intimidate, 4IV and 4EM

I'll evolve eevee and oshawott if you agree to trade

Can I get a female milotic for my oshawott?
I also wish for a marowak and mawile

ps. what does BR meen?

RE: Vector's Fine Pokemon [SHOP] - Jdawg - Mar 8, 2016

I have a lot of pokemon to offer for the skrelp 6iv untrained can i ask what your looking for and i will sort it

Quote:I have these pokemon to offer:
high-leveled male espeon with 2IV
female eevee with 4IV and 3EM
male oshawott with HA, 5IV and 3EM
female shinx with 4IV and 4EM
male shinx with rivalry/intimidate, 4IV and 4EM

I'll evolve eevee and oshawott if you agree to trade

Can I get a female milotic for my oshawott?
I also wish for a marowak and mawile

ps. what does BR meen?

BR is an acronym for battle ready. Meaning the Pokemon is fully trained for competitive play. On that note I will not trade a BR for a non BR Pokemon unless I view it as a fair trade, which I do not. I would be happy to trade one of the breeding leftovers though.

Quote:I have a lot of pokemon to offer for the skrelp 6iv untrained can i ask what your looking for and i will sort i

I should have a link on the post to a google doc that shows what I need for my dex. Pretty much anything I need from that list is fine.

RE: Vector's Fine Pokemon [SHOP] - Nalu Firebeach - Mar 8, 2016

Leftovers are fine. Can we continue trading discustions over private messene?

(Mar 8, 2016, 10:59 AM)Nalu Firebeach Wrote: Leftovers are fine. Can we continue trading discustions over private messene?

That's fine.

RE: Vector's Fine Pokemon [SHOP] - T-Sizzle - Mar 8, 2016

• BR Porygon
  • What you have to offer. - Leftover Torchic
  • FC- 0989-2403-7546    
  • IGN- Tim
  • What time you will be available in US Easter Standard Time: 5:00- 6:30 today

(Mar 8, 2016, 03:03 PM)T-Sizzle Wrote:
  • BR Porygon
  • What you have to offer. - Leftover Torchic
  • FC- 0989-2403-7546    
  • IGN- Tim
  • What time you will be available in US Easter Standard Time: 5:00- 6:30 today

I'm sorry to say I do not trade BR Pokemon for leftovers. Undecided If you have something else to offer or want me to just breed you a random 5IV I can do that instead. I don't need the Torchic, but I am happy to help if I can.