Pokemon Forever
Favorite anime/Anime character - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: General (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General)
+--- Forum: Movies, Music, Anime, Art, Ect. (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Movies-Music-Anime-Art-Ect)
+--- Thread: Favorite anime/Anime character (/Thread-ANIME-Favorite-anime-Anime-character)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Favorite anime/Anime character - Wenwuk - Aug 21, 2015

Favorite anime character : Greedling (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood)
Favorite anime : Fate/Stay Night - Unilimited Blade Works

RE: Favorite anime/Anime character - Luisito - Aug 23, 2015

Gosh, definitely don't know 99% of the Anime being talked here. Old man here, just turned 26 and never kept up with any Anime whatsoever. Even though I only watched Anime as a kid, I still remember some close to my heart:

Favorite Anime Charater: Son Goku & Metabee.
Favorite Anime: DBZ

[1] I choose DBZ because it contains the core story, and it is the richest of the series. Own the entire thing, including DB and DBGT & movies. I know. It is huge.

[2] I also like Yu-Gi-Oh!, I was so into that. Playing the game was the coolest thing. I stopped watching the series and departed from the TGC after nonsense was added to it. More than a decade later, perhaps a year ago I saw a random person playing the TGC at my University, I asked him if he could tell me how much the game had changed since originals, he was kind enough to explain me and show me a so many different cards. It is crap, even he agreed with me, the game is utter complicated with something that resembles Pokemon evolutions, some sort of fusions, he said all you do is sacrifice cards for the sake of getting better monsters. I own the original series.

[3] Medabots was also big for me, I still consider it the cleanest Anime that I've seen. I own the only seasons that made it out. I wish there was more, I am still upset that it never got more that 2 seasons. I used to draw the characters all the time. I should pull out my watercolors and paint some.

[4] Beyblade, not only the original series was good, but the toys were the greatest. The game was not complicated, spin the thing, defeat your friend, watch him change the ring for a super powerful one, then you lose. I don't know where it stands today, but something tells me it is crap.

[5] I never got to watch the 2nd season for Digimon, but the first one was a dream, really well done.

[6] I remember watching Ranma 1/2. I don't remember the story. I do remember a few of the characters. With the little stuff that I remember about this Anime I wouldn't know if I would watch it again. I don't know. It has some strong connotation that may leave kids with a ton of questions. I didn't realize it at the time.

[7] Pokemon 1st season. As a child, it was the greatest thing after the invention of candy. Probably still is. I haven't watch anything after that. I am trying to get the entire collection. I own the first 5 seasons, but haven't watch any of it yet. Lol. Busy with some other stuff.

Haha. Basically I only like originals, that is what I would watch as a kid and the things that I grew up with.
I have tried getting into new Anime some years ago, sadly, I never found anything clean enough for me. I don't know what is out there anymore. There are many things that as grown up I just wouldn't waste my time on watching.

I've considered watching Avatar. Perhaps.

RE: Favorite anime/Anime character - Vitamins - Aug 23, 2015

Fave character: Dont really have one

Fave anime: Hunter x Hunter and Code Geass

Fave Manga: Food Wars, One piece, One punch man,

RE: Favorite anime/Anime character - El Miguel VGC - Aug 25, 2015

My favorite character for now would be Erin from Attack on Titan, since his character and story is fairly easy to follow compared to other animes that are much more developed in length. My favorite anime has been the original Full Metal Alchemist series + the movie. (2nd favorite is king of the hill Kappa ).

RE: Favorite anime/Anime character - Unit501 - Aug 26, 2015

Favorite character : Char Aznable
Favorite Anime : Neon Genesis Evangelion or Gundam 00

RE: Favorite anime/Anime character - Tabasco Boshi - Aug 29, 2015

My favorite anime/manga character is Usopp, from One Piece, which is also my favourite anime/manga.

RE: Favorite anime/Anime character - akg12x - Aug 31, 2015

Anime: Afro Samurai or Death Note
Character: L (Death Note)

RE: Favorite anime/Anime character - IrishEclipse - Sep 11, 2015

Anime: No Game No Life (Can I Please Be Transported To This World Tet?)
Character: Tie between Lelouch (Code Geass) and Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children are Coming from Another World, aren't they?) and Entire Zoldyck Family (Hunter x Hunter)

RE: Favorite anime/Anime character - Kira9181 - Sep 12, 2015

Anime: Hard, really hard...Maybe Deth Note but I also love DBZ, Naruto, One Piece and Inuyasha;

Characters: Light Yagami/Kira (Death Note), Nagato, Itachi Uchiha (Naruto), Roronoa Zoro, Portuguese D. Ace, Silvers Rayleigh, Shanks (One Piece).

RE: Favorite anime/Anime character - wpendragon - Sep 12, 2015

Favorite has to be Ed Elric as I can empathize on the height issue. Follow that by Naruto, cause he may be an idiot, but he's an idealistic idiot with good intentions. Then Zapp from Kekki Sensen cause it's just fun to watch the world beat him up xD. As for favorite anime....well that's a doozie...but off the cuff I would have to say that Stein's;gate has left a lasting impression.

Edit: Kekki Sensen was also a really good anime!