Pokemon Forever
LF: Someone w/ Substitute & Flash Cannon TMs - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: LF: Someone w/ Substitute & Flash Cannon TMs (/Thread-LF-Someone-w-Substitute-Flash-Cannon-TMs)

LF: Someone w/ Substitute & Flash Cannon TMs - SCf3 - Feb 17, 2015

Got ORAS at launch and STILL haven't gotten the mirage islands with the TMs for Substitute and Flash Cannon. Would someone be willing to teach my Aegislash those two moves? I can trade you anything from my trading thread, preferably some of the 4-5IV breedable Pokemon. Looking for a trustworthy user who has the TMs/won't steal my Pokemon.  Rolleyes

RE: LF: Someone w/ Substitute & Flash Cannon TMs - KrystenJones - Feb 17, 2015

i've got them, i can do it for you Smile

RE: LF: Someone w/ Substitute & Flash Cannon TMs - SCf3 - Feb 17, 2015

Are you available now to tradeback?

yes! my fc is to the left and my IGN is Krysten

Okay I'll add you now!

If you could replace my Aegi's last two moves with Sub & Flash Cannon, that'd be awesome.

which moves do you want me to replace them with? Smile

Iron Head and Facade should be replaced by Substitute and Flash Cannon.

RE: LF: Someone w/ Substitute & Flash Cannon TMs - Vexian - Feb 17, 2015

(Feb 17, 2015, 03:29 PM)SCf3 Wrote: Iron Head and Facade should be replaced by Substitute and Flash Cannon.

i feel your pain trying to get those 2 TMs, it took me forever to find them in the Mirage spots... what i had to do for the longest time was trade them to my XY game and teach them there, but i do now have all but i think 2 TMs now both of which i really dont care about lol

(Feb 17, 2015, 03:32 PM)Vexian Wrote:
(Feb 17, 2015, 03:29 PM)SCf3 Wrote: Iron Head and Facade should be replaced by Substitute and Flash Cannon.

i feel your pain trying to get those 2 TMs, it took me forever to find them in the Mirage spots... what i had to do for the longest time was trade them to my XY game and teach them there, but i do now have all but i think 2 TMs now both of which i really dont care about lol

I never even thought of transferring to XY to teach my Aegi LOL. The Mirage Spots are a pain in the butt.

RE: LF: Someone w/ Substitute & Flash Cannon TMs - JoviWanKenobi - Aug 20, 2015

(Feb 17, 2015, 03:22 PM)KrystenJones Wrote: i've got them, i can do it for you Smile

I'm having the same problem but just with flash cannon do you think you could me out