Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] Shiny legendary GIVEAWAY! [CLOSED] - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Shiny legendary GIVEAWAY! [CLOSED] (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Shiny-legendary-GIVEAWAY-CLOSED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Shiny legendary GIVEAWAY! - KrystenJones - Feb 19, 2015

i have you all added! please post on this thread when you are ready to trade Smile

(Feb 19, 2015, 12:46 AM)IvanCuhh Wrote: Hey, if you have a Darkrai left I'd love one Smile
I'm sure we have eachother added, but I just started my Spring semester so I'll only be available between 7pm-11pm pst, so just PM me if you're available at that time :D

i can trade with you at 7 today Smile

RE: Shiny legendary GIVEAWAY! - Rayne_chan - Feb 19, 2015

(Feb 19, 2015, 12:50 PM)KrystenJones Wrote: i have you all added! please post on this thread when you are ready to trade Smile

I'm ready to trade now but in 20mins I'll be going to the gym so if we don't trade now then I'll Be ready to trade in like 3 hours time

RE: Shiny legendary GIVEAWAY! - LeoLovesRayquaza - Feb 19, 2015

I posted on page 2 but never got a response wanted a genesect

(Feb 19, 2015, 03:54 PM)LeoLovesRayquaza Wrote: I posted on page 2 but never got a response wanted a genesect

i actually did respond i guess it just got lost in the comments because i have you in my friends list but to trade you have to add me also

RE: Shiny legendary GIVEAWAY! - LeoLovesRayquaza - Feb 19, 2015

(Feb 19, 2015, 04:24 PM)KrystenJones Wrote:
(Feb 19, 2015, 03:54 PM)LeoLovesRayquaza Wrote: I posted on page 2 but never got a response wanted a genesect

i actually did respond i guess it just got lost in the comments because i have you in my friends list but to trade you have to add me also

Oh sorry didnt even check my ds because i was waiting for the response sorry you are added now

(Feb 19, 2015, 04:28 PM)LeoLovesRayquaza Wrote:
(Feb 19, 2015, 04:24 PM)KrystenJones Wrote:

Oh sorry didnt even check my ds because i was waiting for the response sorry you are added now

that's okay! Smile let me know when you're ready to trade!

RE: Shiny legendary GIVEAWAY! - IvanCuhh - Feb 19, 2015

I'm home now, a bit earlier that I thought. Ready to trade? Smile

(Feb 19, 2015, 06:41 PM)IvanCuhh Wrote: I'm home now, a bit earlier that I thought. Ready to trade? Smile

i'm at the ER right now Sad i'm really sorry i totally forgot about our trade!!! if i don't get home in time is tomorrow okay?

RE: Shiny legendary GIVEAWAY! - IvanCuhh - Feb 19, 2015

Oh don't worry about it, whenever you're able to trade is fine! Smile