Pokemon Forever
[REQUEST] Unburden Slurpuff and Iron Fist Infernape (Female plz) - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [REQUEST] Unburden Slurpuff and Iron Fist Infernape (Female plz) (/Thread-REQUEST-Unburden-Slurpuff-and-Iron-Fist-Infernape-Female-plz)

Unburden Slurpuff and Iron Fist Infernape (Female plz) - TheGreenHornut - Feb 19, 2015

I'm trying to make a team for a UU tournament, sadly some of the pokemon I want need their hidden abilities, so... well that's what this thread is for! :D So if anyone happens to have either of them that would be great, I don't need them to have good IV's, I just want them to be female, and have the hidden ability!

Thanks!!!

RE: Unburden Slurpuff and Iron Fist Infernape (Female plz) - Hunter95dt - Feb 19, 2015

I can breed you some

RE: Unburden Slurpuff and Iron Fist Infernape (Female plz) - TheGreenHornut - Feb 19, 2015

(Feb 19, 2015, 05:12 AM)Hunter95dt Wrote: I can breed you some

That would be great, thanks!

RE: Unburden Slurpuff and Iron Fist Infernape (Female plz) - Hunter95dt - Feb 19, 2015

Working on it now

Sorry it's taking so long chimchar is only a female 12.5 percent of the time

RE: Unburden Slurpuff and Iron Fist Infernape (Female plz) - Vexian - Feb 19, 2015

Can't you just get any gender of the pokemon you requested and breed it with a ditto till you get a female of your own? I rarely even worry about what gender the pokemon are now a days unless I'm breeding for multiple egg moves

RE: Unburden Slurpuff and Iron Fist Infernape (Female plz) - TheGreenHornut - Feb 19, 2015

(Feb 19, 2015, 07:12 AM)Vexian Wrote: Can't you just get any gender of the pokemon you requested and breed it with a ditto till you get a female of your own? I rarely even worry about what gender the pokemon are now a days unless I'm breeding for multiple egg moves

I'm breeding specifically for the nature, so gender does matter, cause abilities have a 80% chance of crossing over if the parent is female, but only 20% if male.

(Feb 19, 2015, 07:02 AM)Hunter95dt Wrote: Sorry it's taking so long chimchar is only a female 12.5 percent of the time

That's alright, I have your friend code added and stuff, so just send a trade request whenever you're ready! (My IGN is Connor)

(Feb 19, 2015, 07:02 AM)Hunter95dt Wrote: Sorry it's taking so long chimchar is only a female 12.5 percent of the time

Thanks for the pokemon! :D

(Feb 19, 2015, 07:37 AM)TheGreenHornut Wrote:

Thanks for the pokemon! :D

NP good luck in your tourney!