Pokemon Forever
[TRADE] The Wicked Ranch: Competitive Bred Matching Ball Mons - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: [TRADE] The Wicked Ranch: Competitive Bred Matching Ball Mons (/Thread-TRADE-The-Wicked-Ranch-Competitive-Bred-Matching-Ball-Mons)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: - MasterImpsy - Mar 4, 2015

(Mar 4, 2015, 04:45 PM)Wicked13 Wrote:
(Mar 4, 2015, 04:43 PM)MasterImpsy Wrote: Hey can I join the Giveaway?
I would like to go for the Squirtle!
You added me recently here this anyway:
FC: 2964-8827-2895
IGN: MasterImpsy
I'm curious, can we get them nicknamed or is that not an option?
You sure can :D I added you to the give away and you can have it nicknamed :D
Oh? Awesome. :) Thank you.

RE: The Wicked Ranch [Trade Shop] EM, 5-6IV, HP, and Matching Ball Mons [Giveaway Inside] - Wicked13 - Mar 4, 2015

(Mar 4, 2015, 04:55 PM)MasterImpsy Wrote:
(Mar 4, 2015, 04:45 PM)Wicked13 Wrote:
(Mar 4, 2015, 04:43 PM)MasterImpsy Wrote: Hey can I join the Giveaway?
I would like to go for the Squirtle!
You added me recently here this anyway:
FC: 2964-8827-2895
IGN: MasterImpsy
I'm curious, can we get them nicknamed or is that not an option?
You sure can :D I added you to the give away and you can have it nicknamed :D
Oh? Awesome. Smile Thank you.
which nickname would you like on it? Smile

RE: The Wicked Ranch [Trade Shop] EM, 5-6IV, HP, and Matching Ball Mons [Giveaway Inside] - MasterImpsy - Mar 4, 2015

OH yeah, can you nickname them TurtleDude? Smile

RE: The Wicked Ranch [Trade Shop] EM, 5-6IV, HP, and Matching Ball Mons [Giveaway Inside] - Da BossMan + - Mar 4, 2015

Yo Wicked if you dont mind can you also breed a shiny porygon? (with the download ft) I can give some breedjects or a shiny ninjask for it Smile

RE: The Wicked Ranch [Trade Shop] EM, 5-6IV, HP, and Matching Ball Mons [Giveaway Inside] - Wicked13 - Mar 4, 2015

(Mar 4, 2015, 07:27 PM)Da BossMan + Wrote: Yo Wicked if you dont mind can you also breed a shiny porygon? (with the download ft) I can give some breedjects or a shiny ninjask for it Smile
Im not really interested on ninjask and which breejects? or is there like any 5-6IV Competitive mons you can offer for it or another shiny?

(Mar 4, 2015, 05:17 PM)MasterImpsy Wrote: OH yeah, can you nickname them TurtleDude? Smile
sure can Smile

RE: The Wicked Ranch [Trade Shop] EM, 5-6IV, HP, and Matching Ball Mons [Giveaway Inside] - Da BossMan + - Mar 4, 2015

(Mar 4, 2015, 07:50 PM)Wicked13 Wrote:
(Mar 4, 2015, 07:27 PM)Da BossMan + Wrote: Yo Wicked if you dont mind can you also breed a shiny porygon? (with the download ft) I can give some breedjects or a shiny ninjask for it Smile
Im not really interested on ninjask and which breejects? or is there like any 5-6IV Competitive mons you can offer for it or another shiny?

I got a swablu with hyper voice, i can breed a phione, sassy regen audino, an immunity gligar, belly drum thick fat marill, rock head bagon, and speed boost torchic

(Mar 4, 2015, 07:59 PM)Da BossMan + Wrote:

I got a swablu with hyper voice, i can breed a phione, sassy regen audino, an immunity gligar, belly drum thick fat marill, rock head bagon, and speed boost torchic
Im sorry im not really interested I have all those (I just haven't finished updating the threat lol) sorry Sad

(Mar 4, 2015, 08:18 PM)Wicked13 Wrote:

Im sorry im not really interested I have all those (I just haven't finished updating the threat lol) sorry Sad

its ok. ill message if i find something good to trade. can u still breed it?

(Mar 4, 2015, 08:21 PM)Da BossMan + Wrote:
(Mar 4, 2015, 08:18 PM)Wicked13 Wrote:

its ok. ill message if i find something good to trade. can u still breed it?
sure I can and deal :D